[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've just fucking given up on being gay. Where can I find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1469.jpg (89KB, 600x411px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1469.jpg
89KB, 600x411px
I've just fucking given up on being gay.

Where can I find a girl with low enough self-esteem that she won't mind that I don't want her and can't ever actually love her?
>>
>>17866011
You've given up on something you can't change? Or have you given up something you weren't in the first place? Be more specific.
>>
What's wrong with being gay
>>
>>17866015
I've never liked women. I never had a crush growing up who wasn't another boy.
>>
>>17866021
Dying alone and disapproved by family.

Not being able to just settle down to a nice normal life and have a nice normal family.
>>
>>17866026
>disapproved by family

See, that's the problem, OP. Most of the time, our families just want to manipulate us into doing what they want, and not letting us have our freedom. I would know, I'm 22 years old, married, and my parents are still alive. My mom is mad at my wife because she won't get a job, but what she doesn't understand is that she has very severe anxiety. My dad won't approve of me and my wife move out of the shithole hard drugged rural town we live in, because he thinks it's the same everywhere else. They're both always on our case about everything; it's like we can't even breathe without them knowing. They're pretty close to retiring, so hopefully by then, they'll understand and give us more space.
>>
>>17866044
My mom loves me and my dad is dead. The matter is I can't just announce that I'm getting married and expext my grandma to be happy about it and my cousins to shrug it off.

My mom has never done anything but loved and supported me. It's the rest of the world that's too much.
>>
>>17866011
Find a lesbian with the same problem
>>
>>17866068
You really don't need to be seeking approval from someone negative in the first place. Family or not, or the rest of the world. Focus on your mom's approval instead. Fuck them. Don't let the media shame you for being gay, dude. It's not like you live in Russia or Jamaica where you can actually get murdered for being gay.
>>
>>17866090
Her presence also exhausts me to no end.
>>
>>17866011
What's the point in finding a girl to spend your life with if you don't actually like her? Isn't that a waste of time, resources, and emotional energy for you? If you really are dead set on this what you'll have to do is make decent money to support a gold digger who wants to be a stay at home wife/mom. This is the only way a woman won't care if you love her or not.
>>
>>17866099
Being alive at all is starting to become a waste of time, resources and emotional energy. I'm starting to run out of excuses to not off myself.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.