[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I... almost hanged myself the other day... I'm a basically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: spongebob-coffee.gif (196KB, 264x269px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob-coffee.gif
196KB, 264x269px
I... almost hanged myself the other day...

I'm a basically friendless kissless virgin. I only have a real life friend and we dont' really connect on a emotional level, only on a "same hobbies" level.

On the other hand, I have a netfriend... This might sound stupid, but he's been always my best friend and a brother to me... we connected back when we were teens on the halcyon days of the internet... When I was in a foreign place (studying) and I didnt knew anyone and my computer broke down, he gave me one of his laptops via mail, we sent each other christmas gifts and... Yeah...

But the past 2 years he changed a lot... he's always angry, he no longer trusts me, he sees me more as an annoyance, every time I tried to cheer him up, he no longer was affable, but saying I say the dumbest things... And then he got a girlfriend who absolutely despises me. I... told him that I would change him or any other friend for a girl but he told me "If you'd choose a netfriend over a girlfriend, you're more ignorant than I thought"...

That broke something on me... I've had depression the past 2 years after troubles began, I always felt happy despite being a lonely fella knowing I had someone who trusted me and I could trust but now... I'm a jobless NEET, I studied a career with ZERO demand, I basically live day by day doing small odd-jobs... I really wanted to do it but I couldnt at the very last second and I've been breaking down in tears since.

I wish I hope one day he's not angry and he can be the cool fella I once knew... He painted me as an annoying friend and a "stereotypical millenial" suddenly this year... I'm not even into SJW-ing or neon color hairdyes, I just want to stop feeling like this, like shit.
>>
Sounds like your net friend is being influenced by his new gf. There are plenty of other people out there that you can befriend tho try joining a group or club. That'll help you meet people with common interests.
>>
File: 1473710901757.png (129KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1473710901757.png
129KB, 500x495px
>>17865932
Don't bother with him anymore, people have to willingly spend time with you (quality time preferably).

You can find a new netfriend, there are plenty of sites around, but you should really try to find a person in real life, that you can connect to (at least to a greater extent than the previous ones). Internet friends can be great, but you're still talking in front of your computer screen, instead to a human being.

And don't do anything stupid anon, keep trying, there must be a better day coming up for you.
>>
>>17865940
>Sounds like your net friend is being influenced by his new gf.
No, he began getting pretty offensive torwards me since before he met her...

I just always felt a very special bond between us, and see it break like that, just...

I wish I just dissapeared, anon...
>>
>>17865974
>Internet friends can be great, but you're still talking in front of your computer screen, instead to a human being.
I know that, anon... I wish I've met anyone, literally anyone whom I can connect to... My school life was just full of jerks picking on me and calling me the "zelda faggot", when I fought back they almost was forced to repeat course, no one where I live seems to have any interests on books, movies, vidya, ANYHING besides getting drunk on parties.

I feel miserable, like I'm the one on the wrong, which is why it hurts to loose the any person I could talk any thought with... I feel like I'm "defective" as a human being, you know...?
>>
>>17865995
I'm in a pretty shitty situation as well, and I think that I may not be the best to give you advice.

Tried talking to any therapist or whatever?
It could make you feel better I suppose.
>>
Do you have any mental issues? Do you do drugs/alcohol?
>>
>>17866009
I've tried, but I can't cover those fees

>>17866014
Other than feeling lonely and useless, no. I don't do drugs nor alcohol either.
>>
>>17866022
I really don't think I can say that will have anything of value for you. You could try those stupid pen pal sites or something, I suppose.

Godspeed, anon.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>Painted me as a stereotypical millenial
It blows my mind how stupid some people can be.

>Man you're acting just like every other of the millions of people born in the same year when you were born are acting

It's such an incredibly stupid assumption to group an entire age group of people consisting of millions of people together and think they all do similar stupid things just because they were born in a certain year. It's just as stupid as if you told me that all people born under a full moon have a hard time getting a career after college. It's so fucking stupid. Like holy fucking shit it blows my mind that I live in a world where people think like this.

Don't listen to your friend at all he is being incredibly retarded.
>>
>>17865995
>no one where I live seems to have any interests on books, movies, vidya, ANYHING besides getting drunk on parties.
Are you a shut in? Because I used to think the same thing about where I live until I found out I'm just retarded and there are literal physical places people go to in order to play games together, literary circles, etc. I just didn't know about them because I had to have friends to begin with in order to discover it.

You sound like you're from the US too, so unless you live in a small town in bumfuck nowhere I'm sure there are likeminded people around you (and even if you ARE from bumfuck nowhere, I doubt you're the only one)
>>
>>17865932
During which years did you go to college? I'm curious. Nerds are more acceptable now on campuses.

Also, you've made one net friend. You can make another. There are plenty of other people out in the world that would like you if they could just get to know you.
>>
I just realized a typo on my OP, I meant to say I WOULDN'T change my best friend for a girl...

Aditionally he didnt trust me, saying I'd become a yes-man to my hypithetical future gf... It's like he suddenly doesnt know me anymore.

>>17866054
I know, right? But he believes in that trash, was angry at himself because he was "getting stress out wasting tme playing skyrim".
>>
>>17865932
Friends come and go and will continue to do so for the rest of your life. Most will change, sometimes for the better and leave you behind, sometimes for the worse and will drag you down with them.

Fuck people man, just live for you
>>
>>17866071
... Mexico, north. Not US. I havent really met anyone, and believe me I've tried. My netfriend is american. Not exactly a shut in, since I got jobs to do.

>>17866072
2008-2013, I met him circa 2005, during the end of Middle School, which was the absolute hell I mentioned earlier with the jerkass bullies.
>>
>>17866083
I've been trying to think this over and over but... it's a person I connected the most to a level it's hard to describe... I wish I could go back in time and relive the good times with him one more time...

I'm feel... odd guys, like my lungs can't get enough air, my chest feels heavy too.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.