[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear guys of /adv/, How important is it to you that your gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1446082105671.jpg (34KB, 517x606px) Image search: [Google]
1446082105671.jpg
34KB, 517x606px
Dear guys of /adv/,

How important is it to you that your gf is attractive to your other guy friends? How important is it to you that she gets all done up with make up and all for when your friends come over?
>>
>>17865856
> she gets all done up when my friends come over

No , I don't care. Just don't look like a slob with your hair up. Cooking food for my friends while we drink and bullshit is the best.
>>
>>17865856
>op lookin to get cucked
>>
>How important is it to you that your gf is attractive to your other guy friends?
Not at all. But, usually, if I a girl is attractive to me my friends will find her attractive too.

>How important is it to you that she gets all done up with make up and all for when your friends come over?
I probably wouldn't even notice.
>>
>>17865856
Only girls I've ever dated were between 4s and 5s Im just glad to have a girl let alone care about her make up skills or if other guys want her
>>
>>17865856
Both at about 0%.

Realistically, attractive for me, usually means attractive for my friends, even if there is some debate between them whether she's a 7 or a 10; and when it comes to make up, I'd prefer none unless it's for the keks like Halloween or trying out new look.
>>
>>17865856
>How important is it to you that your gf is attractive to your other guy friends?
Not important at all.
Why would you care what your friends think unless they are fucking her?

>How important is it to you that she gets all done up with make up and all for when your friends come over?
If she is getting made up to see them, but not for you, then she is either wanting to fuck them or you are a cuckold.

As long as she isn't looking like shit (worse than she would look going out and about) I'd be happy.

The thing with presentation is that how you regularly look is where the bar is set, if you style your hair and dress smart to go to the shops and get your weekly food shop then you will look shit if you suddenly one day go out in a vest and don't style your hair.

tl;dr you sound like a cuckold who cares too much about what your friends think.
>>
Don't care
They all like niggers
I ain't datin no nigger
>>
>>17865943
Back to /pol/
>>
>>17865949
>you have to date niggers else you're racist
>>
>>17865856
1. It's not. I don't even have any guy friends.

2. Couldn't care less.
>>
I like my girlfriend to generally be dressed up, so I guess I'd hope she was looking nice by default.

Having other men admire my girl is a good thing - I don't want her to look like shit when we're out and about.
>>
The way you worded this question, i want to say 'not at all'. It is only important that she's attractive to me.

However, since i have very 'typical' tastes in women, for a guy, who i find attractive tends to correlate highly with what other guys find attractive, so in that sense it is very important to me that my girlfriend is attractive to other guys.
>>
>>17865856
My bf gets pissed when his friends acknowledge my attractiveness. He also gets upset if I put on lipstick if company comes over. He asks me why I don't put it on for him. I answered him by giving him a bunch of kisses in a row and told him to look in the mirror. He stopped being jealous about makeup after that.
I'm not sure why you would care if your friends want to fuck your partner or not but I guess insecurity goes both ways.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.