[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This past fall semester my girlfriend studied abroad in Korea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: gist is.jpg (817KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gist is.jpg
817KB, 1000x1000px
This past fall semester my girlfriend studied abroad in Korea (we're from the US.) We managed to deal with the long distance for most of the term, but last week she told me that she doesn't want to be in a relationship anymore. I was so torn up from it. We've been together for over two years and things were very serious between us. We lived together for a good portion of the relationship.

When she comes back to school in the US, she plans on moving back in with me. We still want to remain best friends. We want to build a friendship that's stronger than our relationship. I've told her that I have a feeling we'll be back together again.

I don't want to give up on her just yet. Our conversations have been much more open since the breakup. But she doesn't think we'll be back together. I don't really know what to make of all of this. I was explaining to her that I want to wait. I feel confident in my feelings and I feel like she may have lost herself in Korea.

This breakup just seems so weird to me. Has anybody had any similar experience?

pic unrelated.
>>
>>17865758
In my experience, your circumstances seem to indicate that she cheated on you while in Korea, at least once. She now feels guilty about what she did and wants to forget the shame--rooted in her commitment to you.
>>
>>17865766
I don't think she has cheated. We held our relationship to this really high standard of honesty and trust. I know it may sound stupid, but she would have told me.
>>
>>17865780
I'm sorry.
>>
>>17865788
No need to apologize, why are you sorry?
>>
>>17865790
Hes sorry bc u got cheated on and can't accept it. Also we thru exact same thing with my gf but study abroad in Israel
>>
>>17865758
>hey anon i want to break up
>but i still want to live in your house and have access to your resources while giving you nothing in return but well be best friends tee hee
lol
>>
>>17865766
Have to agree
>>
I don't think she cheated on you, but maybe she met a lot of new people and realized that she didn't want to spend the rest of her life with you.

Tough breaks dude, but I'd give up. I wouldn't want to date someone who was only partial to me.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.