[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Had a fuckbuddy for most of last year >She caught feelings,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1335897413227_5288651.png (38KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
1335897413227_5288651.png
38KB, 420x294px
>Had a fuckbuddy for most of last year
>She caught feelings, I didn't feel feel the same, so I didn't want to make her my girlfriend
>Eventually we drifted apart and she got a boyfriend, I didn't really care, had pretty much lost interest in the sex anyway
>Was emotional support for her through chat as he dumped her five times over the period of three months, he's basically abusive as fuck
>Things apparently cleared up, they're together and it's fine, we still talk as friends every now and then
>She admits she had feelings for me because she was in a bad place emotionally and needed someone, and basically anyone would do. Told her this months ago and at the time she was really offended by it
>Last time we talked was August, everything was fine, just casual chat
>Wrote "Hi" to her today, she basically told me to go to hell and never talk to her again, since she only talks to people worthy of her friendship, and blocked me
>I assumed it was her bf writing since he's been known to read her logs and be on her facebook account from time to time, so I call her to ask wtf is going on
>A few seconds of silence, then she gives the phone to him and he basically tells me to fuck off because she doesn't want to talk to me

So, this is really not a big deal, we don't talk often and I have no intention of getting back together with her, I was just bored and chatting with random people on my fb friends list. Still, this hit me really hard for some reason. Human beings really can be shit, huh?

I'm also kind of pissed at myself for reacting strongly to this. Logically, she is nothing to me these days and never really was. It still hurt for some reason. Not a fan of feeling like this.
>>
It's partly your fault, you know. I'm not justifying her reaction in anyway, but you did hurt her emotionally. Some people are not meant for casual sex, and I guess she was one of those people. She's taking her frustration out on others which is bad, but I don't think it's a shitty thing to do. It's pretty normal.
>>
I don't understand why either of you kept in contact with the other in the first place.

There is really nothing you can do about this other than move on.
>>
i like how throughout all of this post you try to diminish her as if she didn't matter but she still obviously does lol
>>
>>17865303
got em
>>
>>17865299
>its partly your fault
>some people are not meant for casual sex

How the fuck is he supposed to know that, she knew the agreement. She should know what a fuckbuddy is. Its not your fault op. But I dont know what your purpose for this thread is. Im assuming you have a tiny bit of feelings considering you need to vent. Otherwise thats it, thats the end of that.
>>
>>17865314
Being fuckbuddies are not contractually binding legal documents.

Complications happen, feelings happen. Both sides should have known and taken precautions.
>>
>>17865314
That's not the point. I was just trying to give OP a consenting view that was more positive and something he could learn from instead of looking at the situation and having "human beings really can be shit" as the take away.
>>
You reacted like this because she would always come back to you for something (sex, emotional support, chatting) before, now you know she wouldn't. You also had some influence over her, now you don't, she's pretty much dead to you. In a sense, she was yours before, now she's not. You know how most kids have a bunch of toys they ignore? But if you take one of them away he'll most likely still get angry, cry and scream, even if he never plays with it anymore. It's kind of the same thing. Don't worry, you'll get over it pretty fast.
>>
>>17865311
ice dubs but i don't understand this post
>>
>>17865327
That...makes a lot of sense, actually. I've seen a pattern in my behavior where I usually start randomly chatting with sext-friends, exes and so on as a band aid when things aren't going great with my current romantic interest, or sometimes just when feeling shitty, you know, like people use cigarettes, junk food or fapping. If I see it as "I looked for validation, I got unexpected, hateful rejection", then I see how this reaction is justified. But yeah, I probably won't care for very long, you're right.
>>
>>17865338
He say he don't have feeling for the girl but he do

Do I'm like dam you smacked op with the hand of truth = got em
>>
>>17865292
Just a wacky idea but... If you don't feel anything like that over people you don't care about, and you have those feelings now... Maybe, just maybe you did care about her.
>>
>>17865292
>Last time we talked was August, everything was fine, just casual chat
You were wrong on that one, cleary. Might have been her trying to not load her shit onto you, might have been you being oblivious. From everything else you mentioned, it's quite easy to gather that you gave her a hard time in the past and she was not fine at all.

>I'm also kind of pissed at myself for reacting strongly to this. Logically, she is nothing to me these days and never really was. It still hurt for some reason. Not a fan of feeling like this.
You should be pissed at yourself for not seeing that coming. Logic has nothing to do with emotions. Maybe you being upset comes from the realization that you're unable to figure out someone else's emotional states or reactions?

>Human beings really can be shit, huh?
Well, yes, but this has nothing to do with her. You fucked up by contacting someone you clearly should have left alone and now you're upset because you got told off. Take your time and reflect on your relationships in general and how you interact with people. Life is a lot easier if you bring your points across without turning people into emotional wrecks.
>>
File: 1480181361072.jpg (165KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480181361072.jpg
165KB, 640x480px
>>17865327
Fuck off with your trip gay cunt
>>
File: mugi.jpg (27KB, 353x223px) Image search: [Google]
mugi.jpg
27KB, 353x223px
>>17865387
Oh yeah, why don't you make me you bitch nigga assfaggot?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.