[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im honestly considering deleting all my friends numbers who never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: las posadas.jpg (60KB, 426x330px) Image search: [Google]
las posadas.jpg
60KB, 426x330px
im honestly considering deleting all my friends numbers who never text me first. Whenever my friends want to hang out its always in there benefit...i feel used but ive known them since i was a kid so i feel i should weigh that out, but i get this constant feeling none of my friends care about me theres only about 3-4 that i 100% know they would die for me
>>
>>17864256
>only about 3-4 that i 100% know they would die for me

That's pretty good man

I think you should try to reach out to them, just cuz they don't text don't mean they don't care
>>
>>17864256
Could you give an advice on how to get/make a friend that would die for me?
>>
>>17864433
Be more honest/caring.
>>
>>17864256
>theres only about 3-4 that i 100% know they would die for me
You know that's how it is with most people, right? Most people don't have 20 best friends.
>>
>>17864256
have you, ya know, tried talking to them about this? I'm not saying you have to give them some sort of ultimatum, but just letting them know that you'd appreciate it if they'd reach out to you more might help, and would be a better litmus test of their feelings about you than just expecting them to do something that they're unaware of. I'm the planner of my group so the expectation always falls to me to reach out and do the planning, but I have no doubt that if I told my friends that it hurts me that they never talk to me first, they would take that seriously
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.