[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm being reported for sexual harassment because I asked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0148.jpg (96KB, 579x616px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0148.jpg
96KB, 579x616px
I'm being reported for sexual harassment because I asked my coworker if she was going to ride the clock or leave

She "heard" clock as cock

How do I defend myself?
>>
"I said clock, not cock"
>>
>>17864162
>ride the clock
wtf does that even mean
>>
>>17864162
dam your fucked cause they wont believe you regardless if you say you said clock. cause i mean ive never heard of that saying. If anything admit to saying "clock" and defend yourself by saying you thought you had a friendly relationship with the other person. (if she is a chick just bullshit that your a feminist and felt you had to talk to her like u would a man) which is still sexual harassment but u can make her feel like shit.
>>
>>17864180
>>17864187
Staying at work and not punching out
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 311x162px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 311x162px
you hit her in the face as hard as you can with your bare knuckles. that is the solution. you will want to sucker punch your coworker where there are no security cameras. you will feel good about yourself and the universe will be in harmony that you served justice. she can cry about you saying ride the cock at work all day, that doesn't matter if she got her face smashed in and never knew who hit her. it is like her stealing a dollar from you but you stole her car afterwards. be a man and take the easy win, don't get caught like a typical low iq thug though.
>>
File: 1456866638070.png (295KB, 680x697px) Image search: [Google]
1456866638070.png
295KB, 680x697px
>creatively re-interpret conversational words into different words
>report as thoughtcrime based on this

Only one more month until the president who gave wings to this demon finally exits office.
>>
>>17864162
By telling them what happened. The words are obviously easy to be confused.. Not much else to do beyond that. If there is no reason to believe you meant to say something sexual or have acted inappropriately in the past then there isnt much they can do.
>>
File: phrasing.jpg (46KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
phrasing.jpg
46KB, 500x375px
>>17864215
>>17864162

Also this, but it is more or less a mild misunderstanding..
>>
Also you should sue her afterwards.
>>
>>17864162
tell her to choke on a big black clock.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.