[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have small group of friends >they only invite me when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 21a.jpg (38KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
21a.jpg
38KB, 550x512px
>have small group of friends
>they only invite me when their plans don't work out
>none of them even share the same interests as me
>drop insults here and there about what I like despite the fact that I don't bust their balls on what they like
>unable to get girlfriend because I'm shy and awkward around girls
>friends always nag me about not having a girlfriend
>don't even try to set me up with someone or work up my confidence to ask someone out
>family always asks why I'm always spending time by myself instead of with friends or a girl
>I'm ashamed to tell them of my social life so I just lie and say things are okay

I have no idea how to get out of this situation. I didn't realize how shitty this was until my "friends" decided to spend tonight doing something else and not even inviting me.
>>
You have to ditch them and make friends with other people.

Easier said than done, I know, but it doesn't change the fact.
>>
>>17863513
This anon is correct OP a friend is someone who lifts you up not shoves you down. Try finding a hobby that you csn do with other people to meet new better friends. If you like a sport maybe theres a local group you can join. For girls you have to be out there to meet them and looking fit cant possible hurt your chances it wont fix your personality but itll make them more likely to gloss over minor flaws.
>>
>>17863513
Thirding, your friends are shitty, there's nothing wrong with some banter but when it comes down to it your friends should make you feel better about yourself not worse
>>
>>17863399

get new friends/.
>>
>>17863399

i had a similar situation. we started out great but overtime i got relegated to a smaller and smaller role. if they planned a game night, and i was the only one who could make it they suddenly were 'too tired'. suddenly there wasn't enough room for me when they went to magic castle.

when i got a brain injury they checked up on me once. and when i say checked in i mean tehy just said 'free for board games tonight?' instead of actually asking how the hell my displaced brain stem was going.

i had become nothing but an extra player in game night. and even theni was used mostly just to teach the new people how to play games while the main crew did their own thing.

so i left. i still hear from them time to time oddly enough. oncei n a great while they even invite me to game night. but i just don't go.

ive made new friends that love me to death and its great.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.