[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>third year of high school (am 18) >there's this girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Dry.jpg (124KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
Dry.jpg
124KB, 633x758px
>third year of high school (am 18)
>there's this girl I like, we sit together in physics and she's really smart, much better at physics than I am (I'm mainly doing physics to be with her)
>we get along good but have never met outside school
>We were supposed to be a pair in 2nd year ball, but she didn't want to with the excuse of the hassle of loaning a dress, having to delay certain courses and such
>She's really shy with strangers but can be slutty with her friends
>I don't really have any friends in the school, some think that I have a rich social life since I hung out with some loud and funny people until they dropped out and I look like a junkie
>One of her closest friends knows me pretty well, but keeps her mouth shut out of pity towards me
>Now doing the last physics course with her
>Time is running out and I'm trying to get the most out of our being together
>Realize that I need to ask her out before the course ends to enact my fantasy of having her as a gf
>I really want to ask her out but I don't know how it would all go down
>Will she think I'm a loser and cut it after two weeks?
>Will we be the perfect pair of autists with humor?
>How should I do it after we've been kind-of-friends some three years?
>It's just going to be super awkward isn't it?
>She's not going to say hello to me the rest of the year isn't she?

what do, do I just let her slip away and go to university to fuck sluts
>>
>do I just let her slip away and go to university to fuck sluts

Yeah, basically, there's no point in getting a gf now. I'm a freshman and never have had gf before because I wad autistic like you. If you stop giving so much of a shit and just go for things life works a lot better
>>
>>17863385
well shit

Day by day, suicide is looking more and more appealing to me
>>
>>17863403
Why?
>>
>>17863363
Ask her if she wants to hang out. Ask her for some help with your homework. Ask her if she wants to go out for coffee. Ask your other friend if she can put in a good word/find out how she feels about you. Youre only 18 mate, dont worry so much. Give it a shot, if she says no youre not going to see her after physics anyway.
>>
File: IMG_3708.jpg (85KB, 400x671px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3708.jpg
85KB, 400x671px
>>17863363
Similar thing happened to me. But I let her go because I was a cuck and didn't have the balls to tell her how I feel. University now separated us forever and now I feel like shit. Tell her you love her OP. At least you'll know how she really feels about you and thus you won't blame yourself for the rest of your life. Even if she stops talking to you it's better than eternal guilt. Btw here's a Pepe for you. Best of luck.
>>
File: 6ydXAS2.jpg (652KB, 2340x1522px) Image search: [Google]
6ydXAS2.jpg
652KB, 2340x1522px
>>17863410
Seasonal depression (we get 2 hours of sunlight per day at the moment) and the recent realization that I haven't made real friends after age 9.
When the last year was starting I realized that all the other people in the school had met eachother during summer because they had become friends during the first two years of high school.
I literally don't know anymore how people become friends before knowing eachother
Because of these realizations I've been a bit more depressed when the days got shorter than usual and I've been losing a lot of sleep, sleeping some 28 hours a week and thus being awake some 140 hours a week, out of which 126 hours are completely dark
It really gets to you with the darkness, the hand trembling and cold
Also when I don't sleep for a while I get auditory hallucinations which I've never told anyone about
But the spring is coming and I know that once it gets sunnier I will feel better and I will sleep well and the thoughts will go away

>>17863411
>>17863474
Appreciate the pepe
>tfw the only course I did great in was quantum physics

The current plan is that before christmas break (next thursday) I will lead her into a discussion about films and ask her if she'd like to see some film sometime
Her response should give me some indication on how she feels about me and if it's positive I take her to a film she likes and then for coffee to have a chat
And afterwards text her casually that I'd like to meet her again :)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.