[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help. >Meet cool girl >Same interests >Get along really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1478038931643.png (679KB, 625x369px) Image search: [Google]
1478038931643.png
679KB, 625x369px
Help.

>Meet cool girl
>Same interests
>Get along really well
>Can talk some bantz without hurting her feelings, and she does the same
>Most tolerable female I have literally EVER met and shes actually good at vidya too

Now that we've covered that, she wants to date me. But I'm on the fence, because she is slightly overweight. Its not entirely her fault, because she has an severe injury, and chronic pain which prevents her from working out. She has some big titties, and a great ass which helps, but I'm still unsure.

What should I do? I've never actually enjoyed hanging out with a girl this much before, and she wants a date bad.
>>
>>17863295

You will never magically get over the lack of physical attraction. You need to be aware of that if you're going to do this.
>>
>>17863295

>slightly overweight
>SLIGHTLY
>he has some big titties, and a great ass

What is your actual problem
>>
Post pics or we can't really say for sure.
>>
>>17863334
This, it's not likely you're a Greek god yourself OP.
>>
I've never been with a chubster before, but as far I'm concerned a great ass and some huge tits partially make up for being overweight.

Unless they are like grossly obese.
>>
>Its not entirely her fault, because she has an severe injury, and chronic pain which prevents her from working out.
It's entirely her fault.

You do not gain weight unless you are consuming more calories than your body burns. If your body doesn't require as much food due to being inactive, but you're eating as if you were active, you're overeating and will gain weight.

If you're trying to lose weight, working out is only 20% of your progress. The diet is 80%.

Take her out to eat, for some light and healthy food.
>>
>>17863413
>I don't know what I'm talking about: The Post
>>
>>17863436
>I believe in magic and not physics.
>>
>>17863413

>>17863413
>You do not gain weight unless you are consuming more calories than your body burns.

Oh really...

http://www.webmd.com/women/news/20080324/weight-gain-thyroid-gland-to-blame

Come on dude, took me like two seconds to think of something that blows your statement out of the water.

And it's not i'm even particularly medically or nutritionally knowledgeable, that's just me remembering random shit from high school biology.
>>
>>17863455
>I take /fit/'s advice

lmoa
>>
>>17863436
triggered fatty: the movie: the game
>>
>>17863460
>Oh really...
Really.

>And it's not i'm even particularly medically or nutritionally knowledgeable,
This is very clear by your irrelevant citation.

People with thyroid problems have to adjust their diets and eat differently than a person without problems. Just as a diabetic needs to be careful with their consumption of simple sugars as their body handles the situation differently.

If you are gaining weight YOU ARE CONSUMING AND STORING MORE CALORIES THAN YOU ARE BURNING. If this is happening, and the weight gain is an undesired result, YOU MUST CONSUME LESS FUEL SO THAT YOUR BODY DOES NOT NEED TO STORE THE EXCESS.
>>
>>17863470
/fit/ Pseudo Science: Revenge of The Tism
>>
>>17863473
Please patent your real science. You'll be a trillionaire if you can solve energy crisis by getting more energy out of a unit than the starting energy value.

The world needs your genius.
>>
>this derail
>>
>>17863472
>>17863413

He's right. Kind of a prick, but right. It's impossible to gain mass while eating under your TDEE
>>
>>17863478
>I'm an upset intellectual

reddit?

reddit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.