[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I enjoy pubbing? For example for context I had a company

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 124887061667.jpg (35KB, 409x640px) Image search: [Google]
124887061667.jpg
35KB, 409x640px
How do I enjoy pubbing?

For example for context I had a company dinner the other day. I had a lot of fun up to the part where we just had drinks and talked about bullshit on the table, but then we went out pubbing and dancing and I got bored as shit and just went home.

I just don't get the fun in being on a super crowded space, being mostly unable to talk and I don't like dancing either.
How do I learn enjoy it?
>>
You don't . Your smart enough to see that it's not enjoyable so you can't just force your self to be a sheep like everyone else .
>>
Just find some groups to pug with or get in to the competitive scene, you dont need to always play with randoms, breh.
>>
>>17863416
Listen to this guy, he's a party animal.
>>
File: 1375606906145.jpg (139KB, 604x454px) Image search: [Google]
1375606906145.jpg
139KB, 604x454px
>>17863294

>How do I learn enjoy it?

You don't, but the most important thing is not to buy into this >>17863416 mentality and start acting like a pretentious faggot just because you don't enjoy dancing and crowded places.

There's nothing wrong with not liking it, there's nothing wrong with liking it. If anyone judges you for it then they're not the kind of people you should hang out with. The only way you can really fuck this up is to start acting like you're smarter or better than them just because you all don't share the same interests.

Some people don't like hanging out in crowded places. Some people don't like hanging out in small, intimate settings. NO ONE likes a judgmental prick with a superiority complex.
>>
>>17863518
This
>>
>>17863294
You either enjoy it or you don't.

Back when o started going to clubs I immediately loved it.

Getting drunk, dancing to music and hooking up with club sluts was the best thing I ever experienced.

If you don't like that, that's it. Nothing more to it.

It's like forcing yourself to enjoy a popular album you just don't like
>>
>>17863294
You sound less like the club party type and more like the billiards hall type. You might have more fun in a place like that more of a relaxed atmosphere but still active enough to be engaging
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.