[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This fat girl keeps hitting on me but I'm really not about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3625.jpg (100KB, 900x965px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3625.jpg
100KB, 900x965px
This fat girl keeps hitting on me but I'm really not about it, the rolls are too much and I want to be with somebody who cares about their well being, health, and fitness as much as I do. I also want somebody with good genetics to match mine

What's a polite way of turning her down?
>>
Put her in the friendzone then be a neglectful friend
>>
>>17863080
You could have just said that you weren't attracted to someone, you had no reason to mention their weight or gender
>>
>>17863080
>the rolls are too much
how much is too much
>>
>>17863080
Your genetics aren't good. If they were, you'd have someone. Why don't you try lifting more and change yourself so that you actually deserve someone good rather than just having that mindset
>>
>>17863093
i wanted help on how I should tell this girl I don't like her because she's fat

>>17863095
>implying implications I'm not already fit and have good genes
>>
>>17863080
just be direct, anon. i dont know why everyone thinks they have to beat around the bush with this shit. it may hurt their feelings in the short term, but its better than dragging it out and bullshitting them. it may even make her butthurt enough to do something about her weight problem, in which case you will have done her a favor
>>
"I'm flattered, but sorry - I'm just not attracted to you."
>>
Is it just me or do you guys automatically assume anyone who thinks they have """good genes""" and cares about finding other good genes to mate with is actually most likely a fucking retarded redneck?
>>
>>17863126
This.

It's as easy as this.
DON'T over complicate it by trying to make up a BS excuse.
>>
>>17863129
Why wouldn't you care about your genes and how they affect your offspring
>>
>>17863129

It's just a bullshit excuse. Like op wouldn't give a single shit if his gf was an anorexic with a family history of multiple cancers and glaucoma, he just wants to feel superior to >dem fatties
>>
>>17863135
I do up to a certain point. Like having a heritable disease or being a carrier of it. Nothing you could tell just by looking at someone.

>>17863139
Exactly
>>
>>17863080
>I also want somebody with good genetics to match mine
Get off your high horse op your probably no better then she is lol
>>
File: plebbit.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
plebbit.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
>>17863093
If she's a fat hog of a woman may as well mention it.
>>
>>17863144
You want an ugly child?
>>
>>17863178
See what I mean? Literally a retard's understanding of how genetics actually work.
>>
>>17863183
How do you think genetics work anon?
>>
>>17863196
Any one of billions of permutations of possible genetic combinations, most of which will bear little similarity to the very specific combination of traits that make the parents phenotypically "not ugly," (a purely subjective distinction in the first place) plus inevitable mutations will result in a child which may or may not be ugly.

In short, attractiveness is totally random luck of the draw. You can't Punnet square that shit. Ugly people can have attractive children and vice versa you literally have to be missing frontal lobes to not realize that.
>>
>>17863217
Billions of permutations combinations huh? Yeah I don't think so. When it concerns physical appearance it doesn't come from "billions of permutations combinations" it comes from the physical traits of the 2 parents. You can literally prove this by looking at million of children and their biological parents. It is not luck.
>>
>>17863248
>Yeah I don't think so.
Lol I know you don't, which is why I called you retarded in the first place. Try to keep up.
>>
>>17863126
>>17863134
Dont listen to these guys OP. She knows your not attracted to her, chances are most guys she wants to get with aren't attracted to her so shes probably gonna just keep doing whatever "hitting on you" she's already doing. A simple "I'm not attracted to you" isn't gonna work. Your either gonna have to give in and fuck her, or tell her she's a fat bitch.
>>17863177
This guys onto something
>>
File: Webb_Hubbell_Chelsea_Clinton.jpg (110KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
Webb_Hubbell_Chelsea_Clinton.jpg
110KB, 600x300px
>>17863217
>>17863252
>mfw
>>
>>17863252
K senpai, keep pulling info out your ass
>>
>>17863248
>it comes from the physical traits of the 2 parents

or their grandparents, great grandparents and so on kek you're almost on to something.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.