[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys my name is max and i am starting to fall in love with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: downsyndrome.jpg (65KB, 605x756px) Image search: [Google]
downsyndrome.jpg
65KB, 605x756px
Hey guys my name is max and i am starting to fall in love with a girl i work with. She is a joy to be around and she brightens up my day whenever i'm around her. The only problem is she has down syndrome, and i don't know what the etiquette is for this type of thing. Her brother james is one of my friends and I've always been to afraid to tell him, but I've made jokes about dating her and he would always get really upset. I really want to have a long term relationship with her and possibly marry her. I'd love to have kids with her because she has such a great body and such great genetics i'm just worried my kids with also have down syndrome and that's not cool with me. I guess i'm asking do people with down syndrome have free will or not? can i go to jail for sleeping with a girl with down syndrome(she's 23 i'm 20)?
>>
pic related but not her
>>
I guess it would be ok to do it with her.. she's 18+, who else could you ask?
the chance of getting kids with downsyndrome is indeed high so you should choose wisely. maybe adoption would be the better solution.
>>
>such great genetics
Epic
>>
File: 330px-Debby_Ryan_2011.jpg (30KB, 330x367px) Image search: [Google]
330px-Debby_Ryan_2011.jpg
30KB, 330x367px
Anyone thinks she looks like Debby Ryan from Zack and Cody?
>>
File: index.jpg (6KB, 146x186px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 146x186px
>>
>>17862043

OP, let me put it lightly, If you want to have the shit beaten out of you...then go ahead.

When it comes to sex and down syndrome, everyone is going to believe her when she claims rape. It's like a young girl claiming that here dad stuck a dildo in her vagina. The fact that she makes such claims with no reasonable way of encountering such things (After all...down syndrome) you're ass is going to be in jail for a long time.

Just....just..Ask for a BJ.
>>
Autism has reached new heights
>>
File: 1477483492765.png (481KB, 635x586px) Image search: [Google]
1477483492765.png
481KB, 635x586px
>>17862043
>she has down syndrome
>great genetics
>>
>>17862043
Dunno if you ever took biology but someone with down syndrome is sterile--they can't ever have children
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.