[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the FUCK do I stop being hungry all the damn time?! It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1468.jpg (80KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1468.jpg
80KB, 540x540px
How the FUCK do I stop being hungry all the damn time?! It's 9:49 AM, I ate before leaving for work, and I could destroy an entire cow.
>>
Gave up, had a sandwich and youghurt. Still stings under my ribs.
>>
You just need to get used to eating less. If you can reduce your food intake 60-70%, it'll only take about two weeks till you start feeling full off a plate of food that normally you'd need another helping of.

Just remember, the empty feeling growly stomach isn't a cue to eat. It just does stuff sometimes. Learn to interpret that as something besides "I need to put sine food in there NOW" and you'll be a lot better about managing feelings of hunger. Just chug a large glass of water instead.
>>
>>17862024
What about the pain? How do you ignore it?
>>
>>17861980
eat your own flesh.
>>
>>17862126

If you are seriously in pain you are doing something wrong
>>
>>17862126
It isn't pain it's just a sensation. It's feedback, it's your body giving you some kind of information, but you're interpreting it as an immediate requirement for food.

You need to stop believing it's a pain, because that's not what it is. It'll only take about two weeks to tame this feeling.

You won't fail if you eat when you "don't have to" in those two weeks, just do what you can to figure out what the feeling actually means.

After you do that, you'll probably even be able to establish a health focused diet (because cutting out 30-40% of your food is not actually healthy dieting, it's just eating less)

You don't need to maintain eating less for a long time, just try this for a couple weeks to "fix" your interpretation of hunger.
>>
i have a feeling you don't really know what hunger is. you obviously think you know, but take a step back and really think about it. what you're experiencing is not hunger, it's some kind of impulse to eat, but it's not hunger.
go 24 hours without eating, that isn't dangerous, and you'll come out of it with a better understanding of the sensation that more well-adjusted people call "hunger".
>>
>>17862146
You know the stinging feeling in your sides when you're hungry, right?

>>17862154
Well, it kinda feels like getting stabbed with a needle, and I've gotten myself hurt quite a lot over my life, I think I can tell pain from not-pain.
>>
Hey there, I had an over eating problem for a long time. The pain will go away after a week or two, like the other person said: "You just need to get used to eating less. If you can reduce your food intake 60-70%, it'll only take about two weeks till you start feeling full off a plate of food that normally you'd need another helping of."
I went through this too and while it really fucking sucks, it will pass.
>>
>>17862161
I've done that. There was a span in my life where I ate once per day - sometimes fasting through weekends - but I didn't do a physical job. I weighted roughly the same then as I do now, but getting anything done before 11 AM and the daily meal was an useless ordeal.
>>
File: MeEpOni.jpg (695KB, 2489x3467px) Image search: [Google]
MeEpOni.jpg
695KB, 2489x3467px
>>17862166
then i guess you should just keep overeating

i guess if you needed to eat something to feel full all the time you could try changing your dietary habits to eat less calorie-dense foods, pic related

also a term you may want to type into google is "satiety index", to see which foods are better at satisfying hunger for longer (it's been a while, but I believe boiled potatoes were highest on the index).
>>
>>17862181
>satiety index

I'll look into that, thank you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.