[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>needed 61% on my final exam to pass a required class that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 124875917630.png (248KB, 449x435px) Image search: [Google]
124875917630.png
248KB, 449x435px
>needed 61% on my final exam to pass a required class that won't be offered again until next fall
>got a 60.6%
>supposed to graduate this coming spring
Is there anything I can do? I don't want to come back for a 9th semester just to take one fucking class
inb4 kneepads

And no this wasn't due to laziness. I am just a horrible test taker. I have a 90% on homework grades.
>>
>I am just a horrible test taker

so what you are saying is you are stupid?
>>
>>17861122
Email your teacher. I had a similar situation, and I asked my professor if there was any way she could bump my grade up. I jokingly offered to bring her cookies, but she said I didn't need to, and my grade got bumped up anyways.
>>
>>17861127
Fuck off

>>17861131
I think he's still here tomorrow, there's 2 days of final exams left. Should I go see him in person instead?
>>
>>17861122
Maybe you should try studying. Anything under a 80 means you didn't give enough of a shit to open a book every now and then.
>>
>>17861136

Yes. Point out that you do well in your coursework and also offer to complete some kind of assignment or task to make up for that missing 0.4% on the final to show that you're willing to put in the extra effort even though most people have already fucked off for winter break.

Also, BE PREPARED TO ACTUALLY DO IT - so don't do something retarded like offering to retake every single test or writing a 20-page paper.
>>
>>17861190
I wrote up 30+ pages of exam review sheets based off of the professor's suggested study/required reading throughout the year. I studied all of that, plus ran through all the different types of problems I would face. I studied with other people who were getting 90s regularly on the tests. I don't think I could have done more.

I have a 3.4 GPA in my major (and overall). But this class grade was a 73% pre-exam. I just don't know what went so wrong.

>>17861211
Right, will do. Thanks anon.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.