[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have no friends >hate going to the movies >literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Jar_Jar_aotc.jpg (223KB, 719x976px) Image search: [Google]
Jar_Jar_aotc.jpg
223KB, 719x976px
>have no friends
>hate going to the movies
>literally waited 2 months to see TFA
>dont want to suffer like that again

So I can go to a midnight showing but I'm aspie as fuck and hate people and dont want to be around them. Will I be okay going at 12am on a weeknight or should I just hide in my basement for two months so I can see it in an empty theatre. I dont think I can wait till next week either
>>
Go to an early showing a weekday at like 10AM. Usually little to no people
>>
>>17861002

>wants to see TFA

All hope is lost.
>>
>>17861018
Good idea. The theatre is like 5 min away from my house I might just drive over there and see wtf things are like tonight anyways. If that doesnt work ill try your idea
>>
>>17861037
No I want to see Rogue one.
>>
Why the fuck would you want to see the new Star Wars movies....

This is the most depressing thread, ever. Not only is this kid lonely, but his life is so stale that one of his most damning dilemmas is how he's going to see the new Star Wars movies.

I can't imagine that kind of darkness. The new Star Wars movies are terrible....
>>
>>17861037
>>17861084
what's so bad about star wars? ;_;
they are ok movies
>>
>>17861097

You must be a Millennial.

They don't have the spirit of the original Star Wars movies. Even Episode 3 is better than the new star wars movies.

Episodes 4 and 5 are the best, though.
>>
>>17861106
It's a cash cow and their just raping it.

I'll be see Manchester By The Sea tomorrow instead.
>>
>>17861106
yeah I am, I would agree IV is best but I thought TFA was an okay movie I enjoyed it ;_;
>>
I am glad >>17861106 took the time to spell it out.
>>
i would not say that going to see a new star wars movie warrants saying that anons life is "stale", it is a subjective view and even the general census was good look at the reviews
>>
>>17861084
What Im happy I just want to have like a quarter of the theatre to myself so I can put my feet up on the seats in front of me and lay out on a few seats and not have to deal with people.
>>
>>17861130

Hmmm took a look at the reviews.

"Top Critics"

Buzzfeed is the first listing.

Sounds like an honest review, definitely not written by a cuck.
>>
>>17861162
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/star_wars_episode_vii_the_force_awakens/reviews/
Yeah dude, all "cucks"
>>
>>17861162
>>17861172
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/rogue_one_a_star_wars_story/reviews/
>>
Try a weekday afternoon showing. Last time I went to one of those it was the Dark Knight, the ticket was cheaper and the few other people in the audience seemed to be aspies and losers who were also alone.

These days if I really want to see a movie in theaters I go with my dad. Looking forward to Rogue One.
>>
I decided to pass on tonight as Ill be pulling on allnighter tonight and dont want to pass out during the film. I will opt for a showing during the day or late night on weeknight
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.