[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have recently been diagosed with depression and anorexia.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (14KB, 254x199px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14KB, 254x199px
So I have recently been diagosed with depression and anorexia.

Literally everyone I know keeps trying to fucking help me and it just makes me feel worse, like a nuisance or just another issue for people to deal with. I just really want to be left alone to deal with this by myself, but no one cares about what I want. What should I do? im honestly thinking about just dissappearing for a while until i get over this and stop being a pussy.
>>
Lol just eat more, you're cured
>>
>>17860916
You got that anorexia because you feel like you're fat and ugly or that anorexia that says food is disgusting?

If it's the former, go to the gym.
The bottom cause is that you feel shit about your body
The solution is body positive things
Like getting fucked
But that require at least one other person, so that's probably you
What you can do alone is work out

It'll make you feel good and increase your appetite

Cooking your meals yourself also helps
Because you're involved in every step you know exactly what you're eating.
You control what you consume
>>
>>17860916

>What should I do?

Go on a journey. To McDonalds.
>>
>>17860934
The first one.

I'm kinda at the point where i eat so little that im too afraid to even try eating because i know my body is just going to store it all as fat.

working out is probably a good idea, only issue is my depression kinda keeps me from doing literally anything. i have like 0 motivation.

i might look into the cooking for myself thing. prolly gonna start off with small things though, maybe at least one meal a day.
>>
>>17860943
>i know my body is just going to store it all as fat.
That's why you got to gym
Because your body will make it into muscle instead

The two are likely related too
Not just in a psychological sense but in a physical one

A car can't drive for very long without any gas, you know what I mean?

I've been depressed a few times and I've gotten out by doing the small things
It's like rolling a snowman
You gotta start small

Do one thing a day that is "productive"
Even for 15 minutes
>>
>>17860951
thats actually good advice, thanks. I'm definitely going to try going to the gym and doing more productive things. hopefully itll help
>>
File: P0_1.jpg (133KB, 812x1253px) Image search: [Google]
P0_1.jpg
133KB, 812x1253px
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.