[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I meet a genuine older woman and wife her? I'm 23,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: claire.jpg (32KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
claire.jpg
32KB, 650x366px
How do I meet a genuine older woman and wife her?

I'm 23, studying to be a paramedic. I'm buying a house this year without finance and I drive a brand new 50k car. I want a woman who actually has her life together at MY level, emotionally and financially, not some girl who works part time etc etc.

I have dated two women both in their 30's, one was mentally ill and I unfortunately had to break it off the other was a money whore but both were fun and I still keep in touch with the first.

Sometimes I think I should just get back with her because all the others are gone.

My town has no "cougar" bars etc or whatever and I wouldn't go looking there. God damn I just want a working woman.

I'm thinking dating sites are my last hope?

>pic related hnnnnnnnnnnnng
>>
Err anon, I'm sorry but a older working woman with her shit together is not gonna want a 23 yr old punk kid when she can get it from the other well off guys her own age (that she can relate to on a mental level.) Even though u are doing well for yourself and all. It's just gonna be hard because the older woman worth wifing are already wifed up.
>>
>>17860676
Plus OP bought a $50K car like a jackass. Even if he isn't trying to overcompensate it totally looks like it.
>>
>>17860666
>How do I meet a genuine older woman and wife her
Dude, you're golden. Don't go for an an older girl right now. Keep working on the career and casually dating. You are just at the age where women start to come to their senses and look for guys exactly like you to marry.

I know of what I speak. at 21 I married a woman who was 27 specifically because I was set in life, wanted to get married and she seemed to have her shit together unlike the flaky girls my age.
It turned out, I was too young and didn't have enough experience to detect a woman with deep issues who was good at manipulating guys.
After 15 shitty years of marriage, I divorced her and married a girl who was 27 (note the same age) who has been an incredibly good wife.

Hold on, gain experience, let the girls catch up and marry a good one.
>>
>>17860706
My boyfriend did the same.
Married someone 6 years older than him when he was 20 because he had all his shit together and was set in life. Spent 8 years in a shit marriage.
Didn't go well. Divorced her 3 years ago.
>>
>>17860676
>a 23 yr old punk kid when she can get it from the other well off guys her own age
Sadly true.
>It's just gonna be hard because the older woman worth wifing are already wifed up.
This too.

>>17860701
If anything the 6 bedroom house to myself will look like overcompensating.
>>17860706
I've already been manipulated twice. I'm just a caring/emotional person don't like being alone but you're definitely right.
>>
>>17860715
Yeea for him. I hope you treat him right. :)
>>
>>17860719
I do. He's absolutely loved. We've been together for 2 years and moved in together in September.
He's great.
>>
>>17860716
>don't like being alone
Work on this.
In the long run, women are only happy with a true man and a true man is not needy. He may like being with people, but he shouldn't NEED to be around people.
I took up motorcycling. At first it was just to get away from the harping wife, but I grew to really like the time by myself to think. I didn't want to end up with a second wife like the first, so I improved myself.
>>
>>17860727
Good for you guys, Are you younger than him?
>>
>>17860739
Yes. I am 24, he is 31. We are at similar stages in life tho. It goes well.
>>
>>17860666

>How do I meet a genuine older woman and wife her?

Can't get anyone decent in your age group?

>I'm 23, studying to be a paramedic

Enjoy $12-20/hr as an EMT-P.

> I'm buying a house this year without finance and I drive a brand new 50k car.

Translation: "I am a spoiled cunt."

> I want a woman who actually has her life together at MY level, emotionally and financially, not some girl who works part time etc etc.

You realize there are spoiled girls too, right?

What a cuck.
>>
>>17860716
>If anything the 6 bedroom house to myself will look like overcompensating.

Yep, that too bro. Quit wasting your money. No wonder one of those women was a money hungry whore. You want a legit older woman who you can settle down with? Then don't have all this shit that screams "hey look at all my shit guys". There shouldn't be anything wrong with it but it's the impression you give off driving a really nice car and having a somewhat big house.

Don't get me wrong, good for you. You're doing well for yourself, or maybe you just have rich parents and lucky you, but people like to make assumptions about people based on appearances. You're gonna have a lot more trouble finding a genuine woman.
>>
>>17860890

Basically this.

As an older woman, i look at younger men as a liability. Even if you do have lots of things you're probably a bit of a manchild in an emotional aspect.
You would seem to use possesions as a wall to protect yourself from those deemed "unworthy", likely by controlling, biased parents.
Your draw to older women is very suggestive of mommy issues. I think most will see this as a red flag.

What makes a relationship work is not the type of career someone has or how much shit they've gathered.
You have some growing up to do before you can hope to be with the type of woman you're hoping to attract.
>>
File: 1476067896717.png (1MB, 897x857px) Image search: [Google]
1476067896717.png
1MB, 897x857px
>>17860939

>As an older woman, i look at younger men as a liability.

And he looks at you as out of date.

>Even if you do have lots of things you're probably a bit of a manchild in an emotional aspect.

Older people become insecure and complacent in many cases.
>>
Im interested too, OP. Im in the exact predicament except instead of Paramedic from EMT I am heading into Nursing.
>>
>>17860666
30 isn't that old you can find in "cougar" bars. More like 50-60. 30 is young adult nowadays.
>>
>>17861249
25+ is old.
>>
>>17861352
What do you mean by "old"? In many areas people until 35-40 are considered young, for instance special programs, contests. Many 25+s haven't even had sex and many don't feel like they are adults.
>>
>>17860666

if you're 23, studying to be a paramedic, and wasted your money on a 6br house and a 50k car, youre not exactly prime dating material for a career woman. they either want boytoys or real men with power.
>>
File: p3uc2.jpg (229KB, 1600x1150px)
p3uc2.jpg
229KB, 1600x1150px
>>17860666
>How do I meet a genuine older woman and wife her?

hahahahaha why? you will soon have the power to buy all the women you want and after they get old you can just dump them and get a new one. why would you commit yourself to a woman who will lose her honeymoon phase and cheat on you with the assholes on here who fuck married women. if you don't believe me just ask them they post on /adv/ and they will fuck your wife. she will be sucking their dick while shit talking you.
>>
>>17861733
Marriage is useless for males. 20% chance you get a good wife. 80% chance she either divorces, cheats, or just treats you badly regardless of what you do for her or in the world. Looking back, it's absurd that my parents were so fortunate. Most of my friends came from families that were not. It can be depressing if you think about it too much-- as with many things.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.