[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a girl: -is happy when she sees you -laughs at your jokes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

If a girl:
-is happy when she sees you
-laughs at your jokes that make other people look at you like (pic related)
-reaches out and grabs your arms when she laughs
-actually says that your funny, something you would never say about myself
-rests her head on your shoulders
-occasionally comes out for a smoke break with you even though she doesn't smoke, and also wants you to stop smoking
Do these things mean anything? What if she also:
-generally finds lots of things funny
-hugs other guys
Do these things mean anything? Help, I have no idea what I'm doing
>>
I know one really cool psychological trick to find out if a girl wants to date you.
>>
Ask her out
>>
>>17859808
Yes, she likes you - think of it from her perspective: she wants to be intimate with you and spend time around you and so subconsciously attempts to minimize any potentially awkward situation that arises (for example, laughing at unfunny jokes). Hugging other guys could be any mans guess, though I know girls who have gone out with a man and still had genuine friendships with other guys where hugging was the most intimacy.

Word of advice, go and ask her, nothing bad can come of it and you've only got around a couple weeks to a month before she loses interest (as she will come to believe that you are indifferent about her).
>>
>>17859808
>-is happy when she sees you
can you measure happiness and prove that?

>-laughs at your jokes that make other people look at you like (pic related)
so there's no weird girls?

>-reaches out and grabs your arms when she laughs
who the fuck does that

>-actually says that your funny, something you would never say about myself
maybe she's laughing AT you

>-rests her head on your shoulders
friendzone lvl 9999999

>-occasionally comes out for a smoke break with you even though she doesn't smoke, and also wants you to stop smoking
hero complex
>>
>>17859845
How do I know if all that is just the same friendliness she extends to everyone else as well?
>>
>>17859858
>can you measure happiness and prove that?
I suppose I could try to measure the curvature of her smile?
>so there's no weird girls?
I would assume there are plenty, but she would be the first I've met
>who the fuck does that
She would be the first person I've met that does that
>hero complex
is that good or bad?
>>
>>17859858
this. Whenever you think a girl likes you, always assume otherwise. Women are selfish creatures that only think of personal gain.
>>
File: 142412421412.jpg (41KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
142412421412.jpg
41KB, 470x595px
>>17859899

I see /r9k/ has slowly penetrated /adv/ to bully all the roasties and cucks.
>>
>>17859899
That's a depressing outlook on life. Why live if that's the case?
>>17859852
>she wants to be intimate with you and spend time around you
How can you tell if this is the case? The only time I've spent with her outside of courses was in the library learning, and also one gettogether where lots of other people were as well.
>>
>>17859932
>That's a depressing outlook on life. Why live if that's the case?
Your outlook on life is depressing, mate. I've fucked a few girls, but there is much more to life than women and sex. Why live? jesus. Expand your horizons, do things you enjoy, go places, don't just worship the imaginary pussy god in the sky.
>>
>>17859864
One way to find out
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.