[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My bf has been distant and stuff lately barely texts me whatever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (189KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 720x1280px
My bf has been distant and stuff lately barely texts me whatever doesn't spend a dollar on me for like two months blah blah

This guy I work with invited me out with his friends today and I really wanna go. All I do is work and go to UNI and I just thought it would be nice to go out and have fun for once

I told my bf and he said if I went he would breakup with me.. But he won't hangout with me tody, I asked him if I could hangout w him and his friends then and he said yeah but he acted weird about it so I'm obviously not going since he doesn't want me there. He's just been weird lately (I don't think he's cheating... But he's too distant/Indepdent Ina relationship)

I told him I won't go but I realy want to anyway...idk what to do. I'm not gonna cheat on him or anytnknf I just wanna have some fun and I deserve it
What should I do
>>
>>17859737
Don't lie to him. Just tell him he's being ridiculous and you're going to the party. If he dumps you over this, the relationship was doomed anyway. Sounds like it's already in the downhill stage
>>
Sounds like you need to either sit down and duke it out wit him, verbally of course..

or move on? It's obvious there is something that is not working.
>>
>>17859744

It is in the downhill stage but Idon't know if I'm ready to be dumped and then have it all be my fault and deal
With all the blame
>>
You do want to cheat otherwise you would have no interest in this other guy. So first stop lying to yourself. You have to talk to your bf there is always a reason for distancing behavior. Also no one has any obligation to spend money on you ever get over yourself.
>>
>>17859744
This. You're already breaking up so there is no point lying. Don't cheat on him, of course, but go to the party if you want.
>>
>>17859746

I have. It's mainly
Thad he doesn't talk to me much or do anytnknf with me . He puts his friends over me. And I feel really lonely jm at the point of considering dating other ppl we been together 2 years tho I don't wanna breakup but I'm not happy
>>
>>17859748
>interest in this other guy
you're putting words into OP's mouth. She was invited by a coworker to hang out with some friends.
>>
>>17859749
How do u know we're breaking up ..?
>>
>>17859758
Yeah I'm not interested in him! He's like 3
Or 4 years younger! Like I would never date him I'm just tryingto make friends
>>
>>17859759
He's been ignoring you basically for two months but still feels controlling enough to tell you who you can and can't hang out with. Sounds like the end of a relationship to me.
>>
>>17859764

How is that the end like what part is the end? If he didn't care he probably
Wouldn't care if I went ?
>>
>>17859765
hey, if you're cool with that being the status quo who am I to say you're breaking up?
>>
>>17859756
> He puts his friends over me

When my ex girlfriend started doing this shit to the extent we "couldn't" see each other for two weeks at a time, I broke it off and walked away.
She thought going out with her friends was more important than spending time with her own boyfriend, fuck that noise.
>>
>>17859737
>he said if I went he would breakup with me
If your SO every gives you an ultimatum like this, take it. They want you to. He wants to be rid of you but is too lazy to break up.
>>
>>17859811
:( that mKes me sad
>>
>>17859815
It is really sad but this is the hard truth. Someone who really cares is not going to threaten to break up over nothing like that..
>>
>>17859737
>I'm not gonna cheat on him or anytnknf I just wanna have some fun
that's what happened to the girl who got raped in the Stanford case
eventually her cuck bf has to take care of her
>>
>>17859737
>I asked him if I could hangout w him and his friends then and he said yeah but he acted weird about it so I'm obviously not going
I guess most people taking OP side didnt read this part
>>
>>17859737
What do normies get out of relationships in the long run? Why do you always fall for this meme? It gets boring and one of the partners becomes clingy while the other becomes uninterested or they both become uninterested anyway. He's probably bored with you.
>>
>>17859737
>doesn't spend a dollar on me for like two months blah blah

lel no wonder he wants to keep his distance you sound like you are entitle to his money and that he should be spending money on you.
>>
You already set your mind on it and have already come to a conclusion.
You already know you're going to go there, you just need the validation and someone to tell you it's a-ok to go and cheat on your bf, because you will do it. The relationship is already in the stage where there's no turning back. You started the post with "My bf has been distant and stuff" and it's clear "stuff" doesn;t work. Don't lie to yourself, it's just sad.

>I just wanna have some fun and I deserve it
Of course you deserve it honey. You now you do, so just go.
>>
File: b49.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
b49.gif
1MB, 680x680px
>>17859850
who cares about that a legit rapist had a gf but I never had one

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3636575/Ex-girlfriend-Stanford-rapist-expresses-anger-God-instilling-pain-Brock-Turner-s-undeserving-soul-letter-judge.html
>>
>>17859737
>This guy I work with
your bf doesn't know you have no interest in this guy and how many times have men heard this bullshit. To him this is the guy you have been talking about for two months and now want to hang with.
>>
>>17859871

I asked him if he was bored of me and stuff and he said he's not sure if we should brak up, that he hasn't been happy w me bc we fight a lot, and that it's not fair for me bc he's not happy with me :/

Yeah, I don't think there's going up from here. It's on a downward spiral. I might as well go desu my relationship is over
>>
>>17859969
a legit autist has 20 children

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2025900/Autistic-Dutch-man-fathers-20-children-sperm-donation-lying-health.html

get on my level fampai
>>
>>17859737

i just called him and said do you think all we do is fight he said yes. mostly we fight bc i dont get to see him a lot and he doesnt communicate w me much on the days in btwn. like he just doesnt wanna talk to me. ive talked to him about it before. i just feel like hes been trying to push me away for a while till we're at this point. i just feel lik he doesnt wanna be with me and were just in the stages of breaking up. it feels really bad. i feel played with. we were together almost 2 years but i still feel played with, yu dont break up with someone after that long when you go through hard times unless you were fucking with them or maybe he found someone else but i dont want to think into that realm. it just sucks. im scared ill never find someone. i wish i could just be happy and find someone who loves me you know. im almsot 25, the holidays are coming and my birthday is in january, and im going oto be dumped, friendless, and famlyless like idk waht i did to deserve this im a good person. im not perfect but im not a bad person and i deserve to be loved
>>
Sounds like you need to break up before you cheat on him, since your entire post is your attempt at rationalising the cheating that you have planned.

>wahh he doesn't text me
>waaahhhh he doesn't buy me things
>waaaaaaaaah he's distant
>waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh I WANNA HAVE FUN
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I DESERVE TO FUCK WHOEVER I WANT
You're a skank.
>>
>>17860186
incredible
>>
>>17860156
You're mentally ill.
>>
>>17860186

Dude I just called him and he legit said that yeah he's not happy
With me and it's not
Fair for me. The reason why I even consider this is his fault. And btw I'm not cheating on him I'm just trying to go out and have fun. Maybe feel desired for once. Maybe flirt a little. Whatever man.
>>
>>17860156
Definitely dont blame it on yourself. People fall out of love all the time, even after many years. Like for some people being with the same person for so long will eventually get boring. Just means you havent found the right one yet. If you guys end up breaking up dont dwell on it for a second, just focus on bettering yourself and making yourself happy
>>
>>17860204
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT'S HIS FAULT
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IT'S NOT FAIR ON ME
>FUCK HIM THOUGH
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M GONNA GO OUT AND "HAVE SOME FUN"
>FEEL DESIRED FOR ONCE
>FLIRT A LITTLE
lol. You blew it. Gave yourself away as a troll pretending to be a mentally ill, retarded woman that's going to cheat on her boyfriend like a dirty whore.

Reign yourself in next time.

>>17860207
Assuming it isn't a troll (even though it definitely is), going by the posts in this thread, she is most certainly to blame if everything goes tits up.
>>
>>17860207

Thanks I'll try my best
>>
>>17860211
(You)
>>
>>17860204
>>17860156
I think you should just break up with him and see other people? I would kill for a girl that wanted to spend time with me and start a family and there are a lot of other guys who would too. You do seem a little dramatic though, and talking about wanting to be desired is basically your subconscious giving you an excuse to cheat.
>>
fucking go out
he sounds like a walking burden
>>
>>17860220
I can't tell if you're the retard who thinks she's not the reason this whole thing fell apart, when clearly she's a self-obsessive, narcissistic fuck that does nothing for other people and believes people should just worship her for no reason or if you're the troll that got caught out.

Either way, you're pathetic.
>>
>>17860224
a-are you okay Anon?
>>
>>17860381
I'm doing well, thanks for asking.

For reference, trying to dismiss your opponent as "not okay" or mentally unwell or otherwise disturbed is as close to a concesssion of defeat as one can get without saying outright "I am wrong."
>>
>>17859748
She made it seems like she spends the money. I may be wrong.
>>
>>17859747
>It is in the downhill stage but Idon't know if I'm ready to be dumped and then have it all be my fault and deal with all the blame

Then don't. Dump him.

You have a perfectly legitimate reasons to:

You're not happy in this relationship.

That is ALL the justification you really need.
Life's too short to trap yourself in something that makes you miserable.

If you want to give this a last chance before you make that decision, talk to him, tell him what's up with you, ask him what's up with him, try to see where he's coming from, and see if he's willing to work on it with you.

But If you're not or he's not, bounce. Just realize that as you grow up and find a stable relationship, this process is something you WILL have to do in the future. While you're young, this doesn't matter as much because everyone is unstable as fuck anyway.
>>
>he said if I went he would breakup with me
Sounds like a dick. I wouldn't put up with that kind of shit.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.