[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ill keep it short. What are the typical skills, persona and look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1480832881767.jpg (5KB, 220x230px) Image search: [Google]
1480832881767.jpg
5KB, 220x230px
Ill keep it short. What are the typical skills, persona and look of a politician? Needless to say, I want to become one
>>
Corruption and hypocrisy.
>>
>>17859675
Mostly sociopathic qualities
Manipulation, lies, exterior charm
A good smile helps

It's all about people and being able to use them to your agenda
>>
>>17859675
Manipulation, and abilities to read people.
>>
depends. why do you want to be a politician?
>>
>improvising, being witty on the spot
>ability to prioritize
>charisma (or a great spin doctor)
>sensitivity to the context, knowing when to play the big boss and when to act like the guy who's going to buy everyone another round
>diligence - you'll need to do and read lots of paperwork
>not being too conscientious - politics by definition entails compromising on what you believe in (if you believe in anything to begin with), pragmatism and opportunism
>diplomacy
>>
>>17859698
I grew up advocating, and did a degree in politics, now I'm out doing work for an NGO but I want to transition into public life, there's really no other reason than that

And a lot of people expect of me , casually saying I'd fit the bill
>>
>>17859810
so, is it more just because you like the status and power that comes with it or do you actually want to do good stuff to make things better in any way?
>>
>>17859675
Were you the guy who wanted to rename himself to something with 3-4 syllables?
>>
>>17859827
A bit of both honestly
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.