[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the values that makes a man a man? What kind of philosophy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: manly-men-fb.jpg (222KB, 1000x524px) Image search: [Google]
manly-men-fb.jpg
222KB, 1000x524px
What are the values that makes a man a man? What kind of philosophy and value system does the best man live with?
>>
>>17858511

stoicism, unilateralism, self-reliance
>>
Fuck if I know. my value system is i take care of my sister, i take care of Evie, and fuck everyone else.

works for me.
>>
There is no "the way" only "your way."
>>
>>17858538
that's exactly the kind of answer i was looking for.. thanks
>>
>>17858538
is unilateralism the idea that your fate should be decided by you when possible and not by other parties?
>>
>>17858580
it's a fancy way of saying something that should be obvious to a toddler, so yes. it just supports one-sided action basically
>>
>>17858543
HOW you do something is just as important to WHAT you do for them.

You need to make sure the moral reasoning matches up with their own. You can't decide shit for people hoping it matches up by sheer luck. You'll fuck up THEIR morals.
>>
>>17858580

personally i would define it as the ability to ignore the protests of a disagreeing party when you are confident that your way is correct. there is no need to compromise for compromise's sake. if you think you are right, then you are doing the world a disservice by doing anything other than what you think is optimal. this doesnt mean you dont heed the advice or others or explain your actions, however.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.