[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girlfriend keeps comparing herself to people ive been with before?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1481767542929.jpg (269KB, 2466x1382px) Image search: [Google]
1481767542929.jpg
269KB, 2466x1382px
girlfriend keeps comparing herself to people ive been with before?

she asked me how well she sucks dick. obviously her first time she used a lot of teeth and I let her know. So she asked me if someone else had given me a better blowjob and wanted an honest answer. I said 'yes' but I felt really awkward saying this and didn't want to make her feel bad.

She asks me if I have feelings for other girls and I told her I do not. I told her to stop asking me these kinds of questions and she got upset and said that shes sorry and shell stop doing this. but she still continues.

advice please
>>
She is insecure and that will not go away you'll have the problem forever. Now you have to decide if that's worth having her around.
>>
Tell her thats while you understsnd her its a reslly silly thing thsy can be easly changed in no time.

Spend more time together, take her insecurities off, watch a BJ video with her and repeat how much you love her
>>
As a female who has does this to her boyfriend but has gotten better about it, she defiantly is insecure. But all you really can do is reassure her that she is fine and since this is her first time doing that kind of stuff she wont be the best but with practice and time she will defiantly get there. Also make it a point to tell her that you want her and that's why you're with her and that if you wanted those other girls you would be with them but you're not... So basically reassure her. Also, ya know, probably make it a point to tell her that its not healthy to compare her self to others because shes her own person, etc.
>>
let her ask
these insecurities are there for a reason, she needs a bit of reassuring
just answer truthfully and she will feel safe and will stop asking on her own
>>
File: 1425711074007.jpg (11KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1425711074007.jpg
11KB, 500x375px
>>17858844
> but with practice and time she will defiantly get there.
>>
>>17858225
People can change dude. I hate this new world where everyone acts like you can just discard anyone with any minor flaw and find someone else. It stops real love from developing. Real love involves drastic personal changes for both people involved. OP should try and help her confront the source of her insecurities and try to help her, not abandon her.
>>
>>17858998
>I hate this new world where everyone acts like you can just discard anyone with any minor flaw and find someone else.
God I fucking love your right now, this is everything wrong with /adv/. Every relationship thread is "move on, find something better." Sure, on paper there's a limitless supply of people to date. But in real life? You have to handle those relationships with care and treat them like they matter because they don't just fucking fall into your lap like everyone thinks.
>>
>>17858998
>>17859024
Don't tell me there are actually people following every relationship advice here kek I thought it's pretty much a given that the askers are aware which response belongs to which type of people and do things that make sense in the real world.
>>
>>17858217
I too used teeth a lot the first time I did a blowjob and felt really, REALLY bad about it when the guy told me I did bad. So I can understand your girl.

If you try to block her negative thoughts she will still think them, so you won't solve anything. What you need to do is basically flatter her. If the problem is a sexual one, for example, you can guide her to do better in bed and then compliment her during or after the act.

She most likely isn't going to improve much on her own because women can't really grasp how sensitive is a dick during the first times.
>>
>>17859039
>I thought it's pretty much a given that the askers are aware which response belongs to which type of people and do things that make sense in the real world.
Wow, that's actually really sad. You think that people have "types" and based off of what they do on 4chan you can find out their "type."
>>
>>17858844
>Also make it a point to tell her that you want her and that's why you're with her and that if you wanted those other girls you would be with them but you're not...
In insecure people's mind that just echoes as a prompt for them to warp their selves around the other's preferences for fear of being rejected. "Better change myself before he wants to be with them". They always assume they're not fit for the job and would rather craft an imaginary/idealized self, the cool girl, the cool guy, than sticking to what they know and grow from there. Hence why OP shouldn't insist or even deal in comparisons, his girlfriend already does that. Instead, he should dismiss any similarities with past or present things/people and point out to her what's NOT like the others, what makes her special and why he likes it. Ex's are ex's for a reason, right? Better yet, why is she your current girlfriend? Again, we're dealing with emotions here, not reasons.
>>
>>17858217
If girls want an honest answer for stuff like that NEVER give them a direct honest answer

Phrase it different, tell her you love her, that your ex doesn't matter to you anymore, that she is special to you, that it makes you sad when she asks this kind of questions and that she should stop because you don't want to compare her like an object
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.