[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend got a job teaching in Japan. So she's gotta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

My girlfriend got a job teaching in Japan. So she's gotta decide in a few days if she wants to accept the job.

I'm very supportive of her and immediately was excited for her but I'm worried...

Am I gonna get cucked by a Japanese dude?
>>
>>17858195
Assuming she's white, probably not

If she's non-white, like black etc they won't look twice at her because of the whole race thing
>>
>>17858201
yep she's white. so not?
>>
>>17858195
Why are you not going with her?
>>
>>17858213
I'm not sure.

Sort of a big thing to just up and leave for Japan. I'm only 21 and have no degree or anything I feel like I will hold her back. I have to get a visa I think. This is all going really fast because she just applied and interviewed for the job like 2 weeks ago. And they just accepted her and told her she has like a week to decide because she has to start soon.

I will probably move in with her eventually but I don't think I can immediately.
>>
>>17858195

depends. is this a permanent job?
>>
>>17858220
No, just a year contract.

She'll have all female roommates. The more I think about it the less worried I am about her. I mean she'll have help and shit I was worried about her being alone.
>>
>>17858195
well what do you think? loyalty is not a female virtue at all they never fought wars together like men and never evolve traits such as loyalty. also how can you even say humans are monogamous when they cheat a lot and the fact that we are mostly a tournament species and not a monogamous/pair bonding species. We human are sexual dimorphic because males are stronger and taller then women so that indicates we are a tournament species.
>>
>>17858246

its a whole year mate just break up
>>
She's now leaning towards not going because she's worried about not seeing me as much.

This sounds gay as fuck but she made a pros and cons list and theres just a lot more cons.
>>
>>17858219
Go for it, man. Living overseas for a while during your younger years is something everyone should do if you have the chance.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.