[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, my gf is overseas and she told me she gpt really drunk gave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1468518519118.jpg (102KB, 841x841px) Image search: [Google]
1468518519118.jpg
102KB, 841x841px
Hey, my gf is overseas and she told me she gpt really drunk gave another guy a hickie just to mess with him. When i brought it up with her she accused me of not trusting her and that she is disappointed in me for it. What does everyone think? Pic not related
>>
Bump need to know if she crossed the line
>>
>>17858076
Personally that shit would never fly in my relationship

3 options

Dump her

Tell her that was wrong and why

Give a girl a hickey on her thigh "just to mess with her
>>
I want to help, but what is a hickie? Obviously I'm not a USA native.
>>
yikes. break up with her.
>>
>>17858076

Each and EVERY relationship is different.

Some people are COMPLETELY fine with having their S/O give other people a kiss. Some people are NOT fine with their S/O being around someone of the opposite gender alone, AT ALL. Some people will literally buy their S/O's prositutes/strippers and be ok with them having sex with them, but think anything else is cheating. Some people are completely free for all.

There are all sorts in life. There is no concrete right and no concrete wrong. Your personal lines are your personal lines, and fuck what everyone else thinks.

What ACTUALLY maters is that you have THE SAME LINES.

If you guys are not on the same page, it's time to have a serious talk and reassess. Either get on the same page, or get going and find someone else who is--because this isn't something you can FORCE, it is something that has to be agreed upon by both of you.
>>
>>17858176
This anon knows what's up.
>>
>>17858169
>>17858169

[hik-ee]

Word Origin

noun, plural hickeys.
Slang.

a pimple.
a reddish mark left on the skin by a passionate kiss.

2.any device or gadget whose name is not known or is momentarily forgotten.

3.Electricity. a fitting used to mount a lighting fixture in an outlet box or on a pipe or stud.

4.a tool used to bend tubes and pipes.

For fun I'll let you figure it out.
>>
So i really need to talk to her about this because we obviously have different ideas and principles
>>
>>17858266
Communication is key to well everything.

But dude I would think this is common sense but I guess some people are retarded enough to think sucking some random dude is yes, for most relationships cheating. Good luck man. If she can't see why this upsets then she's a waste of time and you go fuck some broad, lay that shit on her and breakup. Don't worry about a sunk cost. She needs a wake up call.
>>
>>17858274
Worst part is i got her a ring
>>
>>17858380
Keked & cucked
>>
>>17858380
I'm sorry buddy. I really am. Look things could work out, everything could be hunky dorry, she learns the error of her ways and all that jazz.

But you know it and I know it that the trust that was once their is gone.

My opinion is that you dodged a bullet, do you seriously want to be with a girl that thinks this kind of behavior is ok? Have you gave her any indication that this would fly? I'd think not.

Move on man, better to get this out of the way before you two get married and bring kids into this.

Ultimately this must be your call.
>>
>>17858393
Kekkeld at the cuckold
>>
>>17858406
Is it weird that i do still trust her. Deep down i know that she wouldnt go any further than that however i thought she would draw the line a lot sooner. Doesn't help that she wanted to take a break for two weeks until she is back home
>>
>>17858076
Dump her before she cucks you and move on.
>>
>>17858450
>>Doesn't help that she wanted to take a break for two weeks

That's code word for "I'm going to try and sleep around."

>>Is it weird that i do still trust her.

You aren't the first person to be in this situation, so no, but you gotta respect yourself at some point man.

>>Deep down i know that she wouldnt go any further than that however i thought she would draw the line a lot sooner.

We really don't know people as we would all like to let on.

I could be wrong man, and I hope I am, but the writing is on the wall. She was unfaithful. How you handle it is up to you.

If she lives with you or has any belongings, take all her stuff and bring it to her friends. Cut contact completely. Change locks, delete facebook, hit the gym, and go get some sympathy pussy. That's how I would handle it but I have a low threshold for bullshit. I've seen my parents 'try to make things work" after infidelity and it just made things work.
>>
>>17858469
*worse
>>
>>17858469
We dont live together and she has never slept around with people before. But i dont think this trust can be repaired unless she really wants it and if she isnt willing to put the effort in than its obvious how she feels about us.
>>
>>17858244
You must be a hoot at parties..
>>
>>17858176
Ignore this literal cuck, OP.

Have some self-respect. You cannot have trust in someone who is not loyal to you. Women are cheap, and your girlfriend will only betray you again if you give her the chance. Even if you're a limp-dicked faggot and can reconcile your girlfriend fucking around on you, everyone else in your peer group will know you're a huge pussy. The fact that you're even asking this question here proves that you have doubts about your whore girlfriend's loyalty and aren't happy about her whoring around, so do the right thing and ABORT ABORT ABORT!
>>
>>17858469
you are a terrible slut and should be ashamed to even talk about self respect
>>
>>17858554
Mind explaining why? Is it because I told him to go get some strange? It's normal and people do it everyday. Just cause you are hung about stuff like that doesn't mean everyone is, as long as you are safe. What's not normal though is peoples SO going and sucking on other people thinking its no big deal.
>>
>>17858169
a kiss in the lips, not the lips on the face though
>>
>Tell her you've been messing with this chick by putting your tongue REAL close to her pussy, but never actually licking it.

No, the reality is that if you did the same to another girl she would blow up and then try to hold it over you forever.
No girlfriend is fine with her boyfriend giving another girl a hickie. They may tolerate it, but you tolerate bad things, so why do it in the first place?

She made a mistake and she should have known that's inappropriate. Alcohol is a bit of an excuse, but don't tell her that or let her claim that. People use alcohol to do dumb shit without getting in trouble.

If she doesn't apologise and isn't earnestly unconditionally apologetic then she's not a good girlfriend and she believes she is entitled to more than you are.
>>
Would you rather have had her keep that secret from you or do you think she was honest because she k ows you would have wanted her to be honest? It's up to you to decide whether she genuinely made a mistake, is trying to play games and make you jealous, or just has no morals.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.