[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: things we're guilty about and how you can move on >6th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1471573838847.png (153KB, 560x582px) Image search: [Google]
1471573838847.png
153KB, 560x582px
ITT: things we're guilty about and how you can move on
>6th grade I was a girlfriend less loser. So when a fat girl seemed to like me, I was weirded out, yet also attracted. So me assuming that she liked me, I grabbed her butt in after school class.i was too guilty and I told my parents what I did while crying. Now shes probably altered by that ordeal.
>11th grade Me and a few bros were joking with a chubby Mexican girl until the conversation shifted to her tits. Eventually my big Ukrainian friend started throwing paper balls down her tits like basketball, and everyone seemed to laugh. I tossed one once. Then I took his hand and tried to make it grab her chest.
Little did we know she felt bad about it when she told a friend of ours. I told him that I didn't know she was pissed by it and that I'm sorry.
>12th grade I tried chatting with a big Caribbean girl. I Saw On Her News feed A meme about her being A Freak In bed. In the middle of the facebook convo I asked if she was a freak. I got blocked and exposed on facebook.
I still feel guilty to this day. I didn't mean to come off as a creep. Weird part is it seems like fate tried to give me comeuppance by had my girlfriend be raped by a friend In January.
>>
>>17857972
Don't have anything to contribute to your thread but just find it odd how you refer to everyone in your stories by their body size and nationality.
Weird.
>>
>>17857982
Well I had to identify them somehow.
>>
>gf got raped by a friend

I hope you beat the shit out of that guy
>>
not sure if we're okay to be seen in public sense i'm such a weird fuck and he's such a chomo yet he has the body of a lil rude fuck. o__O
>>
>>17858026
Is this English? What?
Also
>o__O
Stop this faggotry
>>
>>17858015
I only saw him twice. I wanna fight him but I need a weapon. He's fat but barbarian fat, where he looks like he might not go down too easily. Plus he has a clique. I lost my friends after graduation this year. I'm not gonna lie I feel like a pussy, but I need to man up. The last fight I had was with a hood rat on the train to save an old guy and I lost. I feel a little pissed that I lost, and don't wanna lose again.
>>17858026
>Chomo
Child molester?
>>
>>17858179
pack a gat and brass knuckles or a knife you faggot
you don't just let rape slide
if you do, there's no word to describe how much of a spineless cretin you are

this is the part where you go absolutely nuclear
do it
>>
>>17858288
Honestly when I first found out I was gonna hunt him down and kill him, yet for some reason everyone told me not to. But you're right. If I want to do it, I should do it, and shall
>>
>>17858106
[spoiler]o_0[\spoiler]
>>
>>17859008
Good to hear. Seriously, if a guy rapes your gf you destroy him, no matter what it takes. Not only does it make you an immense pussy to let it slide, but it shows your gf you are a man.
>>
File: 1471994530758.jpg (8KB, 213x255px) Image search: [Google]
1471994530758.jpg
8KB, 213x255px
I have a lot of casual sex, but I dont do it for the sexual release. i only do it for the short time afterwards where we cuddle and i get to feel safe and secure in another's arms. i feel like an imposter around my friends, and i have poor familial relations.

i basically prostitute out my body for emotional intimacy. idk if its necessarily a 'bad thing', but i certainly feel guilty about it.

i just get so lonely. . .
>>
>>17859692
That's not a bad thing - it just seems like you're going about this the wrong way. This will probably just make you feel bad once the one-night stand is over. You should focus on finding a gf/bf.
>>
>>17859692
That's what I like about sex the most, too. That moment of feeling safe and secure after everything is over, and the intimacy of the act.

M/F?
>>
>>17859769
im a gay dude
>>
>>17859778
Straight dude myself, and it doesn't feel any better when girls are actually kinkier than you. Moreover, the ones who aren't as kinky basically need a fucking manual to turn them on at the very least, and god forbid if you perform awfully.

Stay gay. I'll be suffering here.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.