[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to know, or ask, if a girl is single?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1470771167252.png (175KB, 539x612px) Image search: [Google]
1470771167252.png
175KB, 539x612px
What's the best way to know, or ask, if a girl is single?

I mean, if you simply ask and she says she's taken, then what do you say??
>>
>>17857750
completely depends on the situation. if you think you're ballsy enough, you could walk up and say "hey you're really pretty, are you single?" and if she says "yes" then ask her if she'd like to go on a date.

otherwise another option is just talking to her long enough before you eventually learn she's single or not. nowadays though who knows. not to put your hopes down but people are really unstable nowadays compared to a decade ago or before, so if they get weird, it might have nothing to do with you
>>
>>17857750
"Hey anonette, hows it going? Listen I was thinking would you like to grab a coffee someday? Ya know, to get each other to know better?"
"Oh sorry, I have a boyfriend, im not really looking to meet new people"
"Oh yeah sure, no probs. Just was wondering. Anyway, in case you feel to go out somtimes, just let me know! Bye!"

Of course she will NEVER let you know, but yeah this is pretty much it.
>>
>>17857794
Welp, looks like I just have to repress my approach anxiety and do it.

I can picture myself doing it in my head a million times just fine, but when I'm in person, my stomach gets filled with butterflies and I'll freeze up, with hardly any control over myself
>>
>>17857809
that's normal, you think it's easy for any guy? the guys it's easy for are the ones who have been doing it a ton of times, or the guys who are asking girls below their league.

I've done it before and I was so nervous, but then the time came and I didn't drop any spaghetti surprisingly. you can too, just fake it. like put on a front, act confident. let the feeling come itself, just act it out. at least that worked for me.

and if you fail? so what, you had the BALLS to do it, which most guys don't. if you fail, then you failed with respect because you attempted something almost everyone is too scared to do nowadays. which in that case, you still win. it's a win-win scenario, even if she rejects you.
>>
>>17857819
Thanks m8
>>
>>17857819
>>17857809
The best thing that usually works for me is going usually for girls out of my league. I usually am so helpless that I act like I have absolutely nothing to lose [which I really dont]. And it actually works. I have so little to lose I am not nervous at all and I dont give a fuck about the outcome.
>>
>>17857750
>single females

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. on what earth? unless the girl is a landwhale most are not going to be single. guys are way too thirsty because of their high sex drive and hormones telling them to reproduce.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHhth9CmbJ8
>>
You don't ask. That's a beta question to ask.

You just ask her out. Some girls are unhappy with their boyfriends and will accept a date with you without telling you they're dating someone.

If they say "i have a bf" when you ask them out, just smile and say "That's okay, he can keep you company when you're not with me."
>>
>>17857819
>then you failed with respect because you attempted something almost everyone is too scared to do nowadays

no shit guys are going to be scare because women treat men like shit when it comes to rejection. they shit talk the guy on social media "some creep try to ask me out xD" or "help creep is trying to rape me".
>>
>>17857875
Yeah I've thought about it that way, but right before I was about to ask a girl out, I asked her if she had a bf and she said she did. So I stopped there. Maybe saved myself from some grief?

Now, 3 weeks later her bf cheated on her and broke up with her, but I didn't bother asking her out, firstly to not look like I've been waiting this whole time, and secondly because she isn't very pretty.

I did notice she started dressing nicer after the breakup, new hairstyle and all. Perhaps it's just confirmation bias and she doesn't look hardly any different.

ANYWAY, this other girl I know changed her look up recently, so I get the feeling she may be single, although she's kinda slutty imo , and I've seen her with males before so perhaps she's just trying to look nicer for her current bf

Yeah I overthink things
>>
>>17857875
> Some girls are unhappy with their boyfriends and will accept a date with you without telling you they're dating someone.

Do you have a single anecdote to back that up?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.