[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My son and his little friend want to have a sleepover I'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0309.jpg (19KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0309.jpg
19KB, 231x218px
My son and his little friend want to have a sleepover

I'd be okay with this if it wasn't for the fact that his best friend is a girl

They're 11

Is this too old for an "innocent" sleepover?
>>
Let them have sex for christ sake, if they do, they're ready for it
>>
File: IMG_0197.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0197.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>17857738
Fuck off faggot

I don't want to be responsible for dishonoring either of our families
>>
>>17857733
Ask her parents what they think.

Also, does he seem like he is attracted to women yet, and how confident is he ? At 11 I was already masturbating and would have tried to have sex in that situation except I was still so afraid of women that I wouldn't have the balls to make an attempt. He is your kid, you know him best, Her parents know her best, you can figure it out.
>>
11 seems all right but you should supervise them a little. Like request that they sleep in the living room. Or check in every now and then with snacks. Or request that they leave his bedroom door open
>>
>>17857738
>11
>ready for sex

Jesus Christ you people may eventually actually have kids one day. You need to be culled. I hope you guys arent American, keep this shit in the third world.
>>
>>17857785
back to /r9k/ with you
>>
>Anons gonna cockblock his own son

The fucks wrong with you. Just give him a condom and show him how to put it on properly.
>>
Is your son effeminate? The only guys I knew that had sleepovers with girls when they weren't fucking the girls turned out to be extremely homosexual faggots when they grew up. One of them even overdosed on drugs when their rich lawyer sugar daddy gave them a ton of pills.
>>
A while back an anon came on here saying he walked in on his 13 year old brother having sex with his female friend. So apparently maybe not always a good idea.
>>
>>17857746
>>17857785
>>17857849

Sorry that real life works like that, they don't teach that in church I guess
>>
see how the other family feels

separate their sleeping areas and knock on his door and stuff like that
>>
>>17857733

>dumb frogposter of a father wants to potentially cockblock his own son because frogposter didn't have sex until he was in his mid 20's

don't be a faggot. just supervise him a bit, and if you feel some sexual tension in the air, pull him away for a moment and give him the story and hand him a condom. People are having sex at younger ages these days, you just gotta deal with that fact, if they decide to have sex that is.
>>
>>17857858
Grasping a rope covered in shit only leads to your hands being covered in shit.
>>
>>17857733
>girl
>11
Pics. For research purposes.
>>
>>17857733
post pics of your cock
>>
>>17857733
They'll be fine

They usually are fine until 12-14
>>
File: IMG_0280.jpg (48KB, 600x653px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0280.jpg
48KB, 600x653px
>>17857766
I called them

They're pretty leery but it's not off the table

It was cute when they were like 5 and frolicking about sometimes talking about being "married" when they grow up but it's just different now
>>17857778
I'd be alright with this

My dad courted my mom with a chaperone present when they hit puberty

My grandfather announced my dad's visiting and he'd chit chat with my mom with a one parent from each family close by, he made a good impression by helping with farm work
>>17857805
I'd be 100% okay with this if she was a western slut with no honor, but this girl is one of the people
>>17857849
Damn
>>17857885
Good idea
>>
>>17857841

This.
>>
>>17858020

Are you like Amish or something?
>>
>>17857841
Nah

He is attracted to girls

Still, they tend to make him a bit shy

>>17858057
Nope
>>
>>17858071
>shy

Yes, cockblock the kid, maybe he turns gay from fear of doingg something to girls and being interrupted by cockblocker daddy
>>
your son might do this with compete innocence. a girl at 11 is dangerously approaching puberty.
i lost my virginity aged 12. don't be fooled. this might not be as innocent as you think it is
>>
Why can't they have a normal playdate?
>>
>>17857733
you're asking 4chan for advice on how you should let your son socialize

what the fuck is wrong with you? be a man and stop posting frogs, goddamn
>>
>>17857733
>my wife's son
wow
>>
File: 013.png (2MB, 2210x1598px) Image search: [Google]
013.png
2MB, 2210x1598px
If japanese literature has taught me anything is that young girls, or lolis how the call them, are sexually prepared at young ages and there's no down side on having sexual intercourse with them.

Now is your choice OP, you either let your boy get some of that young pucci or see him coming to this place is 10 years complaining about how he is a KHV.
>>
>>17857733
>tfw you will NEVER have a female best friend as a child
DON'T FUCKING RUIN THIS FOR HIM
>>
>>17858020
>western slut with no honor
she's fucking 11
>like 5 and frolicking about sometimes talking about being "married" when they grow up
YOU HAVE TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN
>>
>>17858388
>i lost my virginity aged 12
how does this even happen
>>
>>17857733
you're retarded.

your son is gay or his friend is a lesbian.

let them have a sleepover. Lights out at 2am so they can stay up late. When it's time for bed he gets the sofa, she can sleep in another room alone. Or, you can have a fake sleepover where they stay till 2 then you take her home and pick her up early for breakfast. thats fun too
>>
>>17858699

You take a penis, and you put it into a vagina or butthole.
>>
I think it's a grey area that might get shaded one way or another after the experience.

So, worst case scenario they get on the inappropriate side of things, and you end up laying her sleeping bag down in the other room and have a mildly sleepless night making sure they don't cross that line again.
>>
Have your son lost his v-card already, or did you cockblock him into gayness and daddy issues forever?
>>
>>17857913
This.
>>
>>17857733
> It's ok if my son has homosexual sleepovers with men
>It's not ok if my son has heterosexual sleepovers with women

Why?
>>
This kinda depends. It depends on whether or not they've started puberty (unlikely for the boy, but I've heard girls start earlier and girls can be pretty persuasive). It also depends on what age "sex chatter" starts among the children at school. Whether or not they're all beginning to explore a little. If anything happens between them it'll probably be experimental and won't do a whole lot of harm. That's speaking from the standpoint of someone who doesn't really care much for your child. If it was me and my child, I'd probably be concerned as well. But at their age, there's not a whole lot of harm that can come from it. If anything does happen the few things that will come from it is probably a gray area of whether or not your son has lost his virginity, a fun memory for him, you knowing your son isn't gay and maybe a relationship between the two. I'm not putting a whole lot of thought into this message, so forgive me if it's inaccurate. Just know that you can't really keep your child from doing things like that. Eventually it'll happen and from your perspective, it will always happen too soon. For them, it can't happen soon enough. Just keep in mind that at their age, there's not a lot of danger.

Unless the girl hit puberty. Then there's a lot of danger. Good luck!
>>
>>17858689
This OP

These kids have known eachother their whole lives and obviously deserve to be one another's first loves if they were talking about getting married at 5.

Don't be a faggot OP teach your son to wrap it up and let him go for it man.
>>
I think it's too soon for you potentially break their innocent fun out of pure paranoia, so a compromise would be setting them with a cool arrangement in the living room, and check on them during the night under the excuse of being thirsty, etc. And sleep with your door open so you can listen too.
>>
I'd seriously like to see what problem does OP see in this

They're either just kids, or premature and will do some minor, harmless experimentation. They're the same age, so none of them will be abusing the other.

Obviously nothing should be stimulated, I even think giving the boy comdoms might be too much (safe, but if the girl spills that to someone that would be very hard for OP to explain), but I don't see why anything should be repressed
>>
>>17859484
Learning this, I'm not so sure I agree, but this could turn out to be a very serious relationship between the two. I wish I had something as intimate as what this sounds like. If you let them go for it, it could create some great memories. And between the two of them, having great and wonderful memories can make them inseparable. If I were you, I'd let it happen if it came to that. I wouldn't push him, but I wouldn't stop him. Then again, I don't have a child.
>>
>>17857966
...well that's a true statement, but... what?
>>
>>17859487
also, this

just casually drop by like once per hour, in a predictable pattern, so that they can have some minor privacy, but also scared enough to go too far. And if you catch them on the act, don't repress it. It'll be way more traumatizing than anything they can do by themselves, and I say that from personal experience.
>>
>>17859501
>And if you catch them on the act, don't repress it.
Complimenting on this, keep in mind kissing is perfectly fine at 11. Only interfere if things get really out of hand, which is unlikely if you raised a good kid. Don't overparent this. Repressing your kid unnecessarily will give him the unhealthy idea that dating is something he's got to hide from you.
>>
>>17859507

I'd say anything but penetration would be somewhat fine by that age

I've done mutual showing with my female cousing at around 8, and almost getting caught and being pressured into telling what we were doing damaged me for the next decade regarding contact with girls.

We couldn't have done anything much further than that, some mutual touching at most (hell, it took me years to find out that she showed me her clit), but the scare of being caught kinda made me afraid from even being friends with girls for a long time.

My parents didn't do anything too harsh and I know they meant well, but having that experience showed me how adults can be scary and intimidating to kids even if they don't mean to.

If those kids are as close as OP says, any minor "incident" (as in, one showing the other and the other spilling the beans to the parents) will be easily sorted out and dismissed as a natural thing by both sets of parents, if they are not over conservative
>>
>>17859533
It's actually quite likely they've been through the "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" phase without OP or her parents ever knowing. As it was with you, it tends to happen between 6 and 9 years old.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.