[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl likes me at work >say one mean thing randomly when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: 1479642351466.jpg (91KB, 600x898px) Image search: [Google]
1479642351466.jpg
91KB, 600x898px
>girl likes me at work
>say one mean thing randomly when drunk at a party
>she never wants to talk to me again
all I said was "Why do you dress like that", I know it was rude and I apologized next time I saw her, but now she's acting like she never wants to talk to me again. Is that normal? Are women that thin-skinned nowadays?
>>
There are a lot of unstable people out there. You apologized, she doesn't want to talk to you, so just leave it alone, you can't please everyone.

Some girls like playing games like this where you're expected to chase her down until she deems you 'forgiven' but we don't know enough about her. Just respect her feelings and leave it alone.
>>
>>17857749
thanks, that was my gut feeling, will do
>>
>>17857730
>Are women that thin-skinned nowadays?

well i know some are at least. i got pissed off with a girl i was dating because she was ignoring me and flaking. she stopped speaking to me, and wouldn't accept my apology.
>>
>>17857767
yeah I had something similar happen with another girl at my work. I flirted with her, then one day she found out I started going out with someone and she hated my guts. refused to talk to me, started talking crap about me all the time randomly. it was so weird.

I remember growing up in high school (about 10 years ago) girls were way more resilient and if an argument happened between us, we would apologize and move on. within the past few years it's like every girl I meet, one little mistake and they crucify you.
>>
>>17857730
Everyone ignore. OP made a thread about this before. He said it to intentionally hurt her feelings because he wanted to play mind games with her.
He essentially called her a slut and she will never look at him again.
>>
File: 048.jpg (55KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
048.jpg
55KB, 450x450px
>>17857787
too late, I already got my advice. thanks anyway. plenty more fish to fry.
>>
File: 1477166029229.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1477166029229.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>17857730

>Is that normal?

Does it matter? You said something shitty and she changed her mind. Oh well. Move on.

Also, quit it with this "Oh lighten up it was just a joke" bullshit. Its patronizing and selfish and the last vibe anyone wants to get from you after you've said something dumb and rude is that its their fault for being so easily offended, not your fault for saying something stupid. People are really into this mentality these days and its like fucking nails on a chalkboard, dude.

No one was right, no one was wrong. You said a rude thing, she didn't like that rude thing, now she thinks you're a dick and she doesnt want to fuck you. Its not an unreasonable concept, OP.

Of course, because obviously this one girl that you work with is the official representative for all women. Every woman in the world is just like this one woman you know and using her behavior as a template for the behavior of 3.5 billion other women isn't a retarded thing to do at all.
>>
I don't get why she is particularly "thin-skinned". You gave her an awful remark, not constructive in way.

If some one would make a statement about how ugly my shirt is or whatever, I certainly wouldn't be butt hurt about it, but you bet I'd make a mental note of that person not being worthy of any of my attention. That's called being mentally sane. It's a way weird remark to make.
>>
>>17857730
>Why do you dress like that
how is that rude???
>>
>>17858873
>I certainly wouldn't be butt hurt about it
>I'd make a mental note of that person not being worthy of any of my attention.

Sounds like butt hurt.
>>
>>17858873
>but you bet I'd make a mental note of that person not being worthy of any of my attention.
that's being thin-skinned. here's a tip, in life everyone you meet will at some point say something weird or rude to you. if you're unable to get over any one thing, you're going to always go through life getting 'rid' of people, when the truth is you're too weak to get over it.

yeah it was rude and wrong to say, but to hold a grudge, especially over something that stupid, is legit retarded.
>>
>>17858884

Implications that how she dresses is wrong/bad/slutty/any idea that filled the girl's head.
>>
>>17859006
aww poor girl
she just couldn't catch a break.
maybe sucking a few dicks will make her feel better.
>>
>Yeah, I'm not upset about!
>She's the one upset about it!
>>
>>17857822
Found the girl
>>
>>17857787
>He said it to intentionally hurt her feelings
what
>>
>>17859020

I really like this dismissal technique. Somehow implying that anyone who disagrees with OP is a woman. That's a really cute way of winning an argument if you're in middle school.

>>17858884
>>17859011

I think this board is just definitively anti-woman. Most of the man children here use their preconceived confirmation bias to twist any information they receive so that its the woman's fault. Some guys says some shitty thing about the way she dresses, she doesn't want to fuck him anymore and somehow this whole situation is her fault and/or she deserved it.

You guys couldn't be any more transparantly pathetic if you tried.

With all of the sexual frustration and adolescent angst here I can't really blame them, I suppose.
>>
>>17859035
>Some guys says some shitty thing about the way she dresses, she doesn't want to fuck him anymore and somehow this whole situation is her fault and/or she deserved it.
holy shit you are retarded. nobody is saying it's her 'fault', we're saying if she wants to hold a grudge onto something that small, then that says more about her than him in the whole incident. nothing is her fault, but to block someone out of your life from a few words even after an apology is not normal behavior, retard
>>
>>17859020
Found the virgin
>>
>>17859035
relax ;)
here;s a song for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2Yl0ALK3-4
>>
>>17859041

>holy shit you are retarded. nobody is saying it's her 'fault'

You did, in not so many words. Its her fault for misinterpreting the situation, its her fault for holding the grudge, its her fault for being offended blah blah blah. My point is when the immediate knee-jerk reaction is to point out her mistakes in the situation and not OP's its safe to assume that its because you want to make her out to be the bad guy.

>but to block someone out of your life from a few words even after an apology is not normal behavior

As a matter of fact, it is normal behavior. When you say shitty, insulting things to people, sometimes they aren't interested in interacting with you anymore. The fact that you don't understand that says to me that your brain is probably 97% autism.

>we're saying if she wants to hold a grudge onto something that small

I'm going to give you a little lessen in social interaction, robot. When you say something shitty to someone, you don't get to decide how much or how little they are affected by it. You don't get to brush off other people's feelings about something just because you think your feelings supersede theirs.

You have no idea whats in this girls mind. You don't know if she grew up with a Dad who insulted her looks every day. You don't know if she was bullied about her clothes in high school. You have absolutely no clue how much or how little an insult about her appearance affects her and in normal, non-aspie society you don't get to dismiss other people's feelings just because you don't think its a big deal.

That's what sociopaths do, robot. Stop assuming you get to be the judge of how everyone is allowed to react to your shitty, aspergery statements. It doesnt matter if you didn't think it was a big deal. For reasons you don't know, it was a big deal to her and if you weren't wandering around in autism-la-la-land you would realize that.
>>
>>17859050

My second favorite dismissal technique. "Hey man, just calm down, relax, don't get all worked up." because for some reason you think that appearing the calmest and painting everyone else as crazy and hysterical gives you the upper hand.
>>
File: sdfsd.png (194KB, 479x350px) Image search: [Google]
sdfsd.png
194KB, 479x350px
>>17859064
> its her fault for holding the grudge,
that is her fault retard, she choose to hold a grudge because she has free will
> When you say shitty, insulting things to people, sometimes they aren't interested in interacting with you anymore. The fact that you don't understand that says to me that your brain is probably 97% autism.
How old are you kid? I'm in my late 20's and growing up, it was never like this. You say a mean thing, you both apologize and move forward. Hell a lot of times I would get into huge fights with friends but we'd always move on. If this is the new millenial shit to just block people out of your life then you're a pathetic little faggot, cry into your safe space
> When you say something shitty to someone, you don't get to decide how much or how little they are affected by it. You don't get to brush off other people's feelings about something just because you think your feelings supersede theirs.
Nobody is saying that retard, we're saying that this was a small incident and if it triggers your baby fee fees that hard you should kill yourself or cry more. Yes it was shitty on OP's part, but it wasn't that big of a deal. What if one day you walked up past me and were in a bad mood and said "That shirt is ugly" then I'm like "THAT'S IT, NEVER TALKING TO YOU AGAIN", you would think that's retarded rigth? Same shit.

Stay triggered and go back to tumblr, you're probably ugly as shit since I had to explain how basic human relations work
>>
>>17859066
Aww, sorry I don't mean it that way. It's funny, yeah but it's quite possible that's the effect after all. Busted, you can have the upper hand in this topic.

Here's another song from the same series
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbTkZYQpCWw
>>
Remember, people don't remember what you say, just how you make them feel.

Now it's tempting to be the antagonist, the teaser, but some people don't play in the same league as you do. Whatever the intent, sometimes you have to adapt to your audience. Sometimes you stick to a particular audience like that one dude who quite didn't get over weed lmao and weed lmao jokes at 24 yet, but that makes you a manchild.
>>
>>17859084
Not saying you should go against your style, but speaking for myself I try and turn off the edgy maymays with those basic bitches once in a while. Saves me a lot of time.
>>
>>17859042
Top kek, is that all you pussy-bearing cretins can say to defend yourself ? If I've had a penny everytime I heard that weak ass line I'd be able to buy your ass you worthless cunt.
>>
>>17859042
>>17859095
damn rekt
>>
>>17859095
>>17859100
Now that is some pitiful /r9k/ tier butthurt virgin samefagging.
>>
File: 1436160605214.png (304KB, 488x381px) Image search: [Google]
1436160605214.png
304KB, 488x381px
>>17859109
>two people laugh at retard
>m-must be the same guy
haha faggot, stay in your bubble
>>
>>17859073
>Muh free will.
>Muh, not on my premises.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.