[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl might want me to make the first move. She's very

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: ok kid.jpg (40KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
ok kid.jpg
40KB, 431x450px
A girl might want me to make the first move. She's very attractive. I've never made the first move. We are friendly, but not friends. What am I supposed to do?
>>
Ask her out.
>>
Kill yourself
>>
>>17857621
there's no special way to do it? just "would you like to go to x?"

>>17857679
not while the pussy train is still a-rollin
>>
>>17857702
Yeah romance movies are completely not what happens in real life. She's a person just like you; she doesn't want or need you to hire a flash mob just to ask her out.

You can test the waters by inviting her to something without the attitude that it's a date, just with the attitude that you think she's cool and would like to get to know her better.
>>
>>17857708
this, be careful though op, don't act like a cuck and end up putting yourself in the friend zone, you need to show her that you're interested (Which will kind of be implied depending on where you take her) just be yourself and try to flirt with her a little, make her laugh, don't come across as desperate and when you compliment her, remember to always make a joke around it so you don't come across creepy e.g. "I like what you're wearing (compliment) It'd probably look better on me though just saying (Joke/come down) that was a bad example but you get the idea, anyway, go be a beta cuck OP
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.