[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My butthole bleeds a little when I shit It started a few days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: alpha plot.jpg (174KB, 797x621px) Image search: [Google]
alpha plot.jpg
174KB, 797x621px
My butthole bleeds a little when I shit

It started a few days ago. Squeezed out a particularly massive log, and I guess it tore something, I dunno. First wipe often gets a penny-sized smudge of blood (nothing too dark) but it doesn't keep bleeding (gone by 3rd wipe, no stains in undies)

I poop every day, a decent amount. But everytime, I get a smudge of blood for the first 2 wipes. Is this something that'll heal on its own or should I see a doc about it?

Pic unrelated
>>
If the blood is in the shit, it's bad, and you must go to the doctor asap.

If the blood is on the paper, you're either wiping too hard (too dry? it's that time of year) or yeah you wound up having a big of an injury, and now you should do what you can to keep it clean.

Buy some wet wipes and try to use them primarily for a week or so till you heal.

If you're wiping gently and there's notable blood on the wet wipes, then it's time to stop dicking around and go to the doctor about it.
>>
>>17857532
Blood is on the paper for sure, if it was in the shit I'd be at a hospital asap.
My stool looks fine. I keep myself pretty clean, and it's not exactly very dry down there (where wiping is discomforting.)I just had a really big solid chunk come out and it's not been the same since.

Thanks for the wet wipes suggestion; I'll check to make sure my plumbing can handle it
>>
>>17857519
Sounds like hemorrhoids. They happen. If it's red on paper, that's fine, although hemorrhoids tend to come and go. If it's making your shits black... That's not good.
>>
>>17857519
Supplement with fiber. Like psyllium, one teaspoon mixed on water three times a day.

It is a bulk fiber which reduces pressure required to move your stool along. This should also help relieve and prevent hemorrhoids.
>>
probably hemorrhoids
could also be that you wiped too aggressively and you have a minor cut on your asshole
or your massive log stretched you a bit too much and you have a small tear

regardless, give it a few days with a high fiber diet (or stool softeners) to see if that rectifies it (pun). if not, see your Dr soon
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.