[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanted to make my classmate(female) date my best friend(male).

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20161214-WA0038.jpg (88KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161214-WA0038.jpg
88KB, 960x1280px
I wanted to make my classmate(female) date my best friend(male). She had recently broke up with her bf who cheated on her. Her bf is a 5, while my friend is pic related and much more attractive(he is taller, has a better job, a big dick..)

This fucking girl felt in love with my friend instantly, I thought they'd become a couple. But then my friend had to leave the city for 4 months, so they stopped dating and she went back with the guy who had cheated on her. Why are women so retarded? I'm pissed now to be honest
>>
>>17857273
>my friend is pic related and much more attractive(he is taller, has a better job, a big dick..)

yeah your "friend" 's attractiveness is definitely not shown in the pic I have to agree.
>>
>>17857273
>a big dick
How do you know that
>>
>>17857287
If he doesnt look attractive to you you probably like feminized beta Westerner boypussies. He is really attractive but that id not a good pic and he isnt a metrosexual
>>
>>17857289
>not knowing your """friend"""" 's size at max erection
>>
>>17857289
>>17857302
Let's not forget the central question here, is whether OP's friend knows how big is OP's dick?
>>
>>17857308
Because he likes to show it to us his friends from time to time. He is a very cocky guy I guess
>>
>>17857317
Have you touched it? a dick could look big but it might not be hard, and it might not be that big while hard despite looking big while soft.
>>
>>17857273
Putting aside the dick thing lad,that's just how women are. If given an opportunity they will crawl back to what attracted them.

To be "fair" though to her considering she is a lonely female, it's also your friends bad sense of game to not invite her to come with.
>>
>>17857273
>attractive
>big dick

1- OP is guy at photo
2- OP is a faggot
3- OP is guy at photo and a faggot
>>
>>17857273
>Why are women so retarded? I'm pissed now to be honest

This is not asking for advice. This is a rant. Sorry, but wrong board.
>>
>>17857344
I guess I'm a fag then
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.