[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help /adv/. I'm going to propose to my girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2874.jpg (14KB, 311x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2874.jpg
14KB, 311x275px
I need help /adv/. I'm going to propose to my girlfriend very soon (already bought the ring) but I need help on what to do to make it special. I want to
1.do it at home
2.have it be just the two of us
3.do it before Christmas
So what should I do? I'm thinking cook something, have some wine, and ask her, but how else can I make it 'special'?
>>
>Christmas eve
>spend part of the night by the fireplace
>after she goes to sleep put the ring in the ashes of the log
>make a loud crash in the living room
>she wakes up
>ask her to come to you
>tell her something fell inside the chimney
>she holds phone as flashlight while you look
>discover ring
>play up her confusion
>propose
>divorce three years later
>>
>>17856436

you limited it pretty fucking hard mate.

and here's a funny thing about 'special'. the term special actually means 'unique'. which means for it to be special TO HER, it has to be unique TO HER.

so we could throw out random shit like
>BUY A GIANT TEDDY BEAR
>hide it in her food
>stick it up her butt!

but unless those are things shes specifically into its not going to feel 'special'. It'll just feel try hard. which isnt that bad in terms of a proposal, if she loves you it doesn't really matte rhow its done.

but if you DO want it to be special, you gotta make it special to her specifically. and we dont know her, so...

that being said, id do a scavenger hunt.

if you have a walk in closet id decorate it all fancy, hide there, and be on one knee with the box out. when she comes home, she'll find a note with several simple clues, and each one is tied to a different memory. each clue says something like 'first date' and she knows to check the photo of your first date, and theres the second clue there.

then when she gets to the end, she opens the door and its you on one knee ready to propose.

take her down memory lane of your relationship
>>
>>17856451
Hey that scavenger hunt thing sounds awesome. I can definitely do something with that, thankyou anon that's perfect, and she loves cute creative shit like that.
>>
>>17856483

that's great. just limit it to three things. no more than 5 if they're really easy.

and if you want, you dont even need to be hiding. you could hide the ring somewhere, and help her with the scavenger hunt, and when she finds the ring, it can be in a decorated room (if you have a room you can afford to decorate, even just a dining room you set up fancy can work) you can just pick it up and get on one knee.

or you can even hide it in your own pocket and the last clue can be something cheesy like 'the final prize was right behind you all along' and then when she turns around and sees you standing there you get on one knee and pull out the ring.
>>
i actually think that one shouldn't make a big fuss out of a proposal. the proposal in itself should be more than enough excitement and special occasion.
my fiance proposed to me after we had spent a lazy saturday at home. it was just a saturday like every other saturday but it was still the most perfect scenario. it was so simple, minimal and wonderfull. maybe your girl would apprecciate that too.
>>
Inb4 /pol/ and /r9k/ fags tell you you're marriage is awful
>>
File: wtf.jpg (82KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
82KB, 612x380px
>>17856436
1. Tape it to your penis.
2. After dinner, watch Netflix.
3. Tell her, "Suck my dick, bitch."
4. Profit!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.