[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a white guy who wants to marry a cute black girl like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: black-bride-white-guy1.jpg (48KB, 325x400px) Image search: [Google]
black-bride-white-guy1.jpg
48KB, 325x400px
I'm a white guy who wants to marry a cute black girl like the one in the pic. Give advice, what should I do?
>>
Ask a black girl on a date.
>>
>>17856308
First things first, do you actually know a black girl you want to marry or is this a weird fetish thing?
>>
>>17856325
Its a fetish to be honest. There is no black people where I live. But I want a cute black girl from Africa
>>
>>17856337
Where do you live? Try going vacation and hooking up with a black girl. Don't try to marry one.
>>
Black people smell funny
>>
>>17856347
I live in Argentina. We have a handful of immigrants from Africa but they are all male and I'm not a faggot
>>
>>17856400
Come to Brazil.
>>
>>17856308
Why do you want to date a black? I wish I wasn't black. We're fucking apes
>>
>>17856400
With all the white-Latin qts Argentina has?
>>
>>17856430
Because Black girls look cute(when they are not fat and ugly obviously) and they are much more down to Earth and confidente than women from other races
>>
>>17856445
Also they have big asses and tits
>>
>>17856447
>>17856445
Asians are better
>>
>>17856469
I like Asians too but they are very materialistic and if you have a son with an Asian girl he will be a manlet with a small penis
>>
>>17856477
Better to be a materialistic Manley than a rapist thief murderer.

Is that racist? Because what you said is, too. You're racist if you fetishize any race over others; the origin of the person should not be what attracts you, it should be the quality of their character.

Have you even dated one before? A lot of people use "fetish" on here to describe an alternative sexual taste but if you've never tried it, you can't say you have a fetish for it. Bitches in highschool try pulling this shit all the time, saying they loved to be choked and smacked when it's all in their head.
>>
>>17856477
Asian tiny dick is a rumor
>>
>>17856400
Con las hermosuras que tenemos aca, lo unico que te viene es casarte con esto?
>>
File: pittfamily2.jpg (85KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
pittfamily2.jpg
85KB, 600x400px
Make sure you find a Black girl with western values. One thing is the looks, an entirely other matter is the values. And its difficult enough for me, to be with my greek girl.

So if you wanna go all in and build a family take the easy solution, and find a girl in your local area. Genetic and spiritual agreement between the sexes is very underestimated in relationships.

You obviously want something stable, not a skyscraper with cracks in the fundaments. The Picture tells you the story of a relationship that did not Work, due to many problems, but ethnic egalitarianism was 100% part of it aswell
>>
>>17856447
>Also they have big asses and tits
That's not true at all. I saw lots of black girls with the same kind of bodies as white girls every day
>>
>>17856571
I see*
>>
>>17856308
You're living in a fantasy world, OP; desperately hanging onto a dream, hoping it'll come true. Slow down and think. This perfect image you have in your mind of marrying a black girl isn't grounded in reality. Date a few black girls, get a feel for them and decide if you want to spend the rest of your life with a black woman.
>>
>>17856308
>cute black girl like the one in the pic
good lord OP your taste is disgusting
>>
>>17856597
No, I have a good taste but I'm ugly so I dont get attention from the cutest girls. It's not an issue for me though, I can settle down for less
>>
>>17856337

Yeah, you are building up a girl you haven't even met yet.

Baja un cambio, habla con minas posta y no trates de casarte con una idea.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.