[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I hint to someone that I'm suicidal? I'm not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: -.jpg (351KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
-.jpg
351KB, 640x360px
How do I hint to someone that I'm suicidal?
I'm not close enough to anyone to ouright tell them, or sit down and tell anyone directly, and my depression itself stems from me having no one close to me in my life.
>>
>>17856212
try having sex with them
>>
>>17856212

if you're not close enough to ourtright tell someone, than they're not close enough to you to take the hint. they'll just get awkward and avoid you even more.

just go to a therapist, stop playing the attention whore
>>
Just tell them you'rr a giant attention whore. I'm kidding of course. They know.
Everyone knows.
>>
>>17856212
I always jokingly say how much I want to die, or ask people to kill me - pretty much anyone around me at the time.
Funny though that it makes them not take it seriously.
>>
>>17856222
>>17856225
>Guy has no one in his life
>Guy wants a little attention
>"You're an attention whore!"

The actual fuck is wrong with you. Not OP but you have some fucked up mentality.
>>
File: nike.jpg (29KB, 581x581px) Image search: [Google]
nike.jpg
29KB, 581x581px
If you want attention, go seek it through less forceful way. "Hinting" suicide gives actual people who sodoku a bad name.
>>
File: 1438291412729.jpg (534KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1438291412729.jpg
534KB, 2592x1944px
>>17856212
>I'm not close enough to anyone to ouright tell them

Tell them, they will not care.
That it what I experienced.
>>
>>17856212

why is it relevant for you to tell them that if you don't feel comfortable with anyone? I feel like you should just see a therapist instead
>>
>>17856600

>wants to hint that hes suicidal
>BUT ITS NOT ATTENTION WHORING

just go to a therapist
>>
File: 1481634699988.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481634699988.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>17856600
Are you serious ? How deluded do you have to be ?

If you have no one in your life you have no one to blame but yourself for not going out of your tiny comfort zone and craving relationships while never reaching it.

He who desires but acts not, breeds pestilence. You know the saying.

Suicidal people have a serious WORK to achieve on themselves, not have SOMEONE ELSE do that work for them. You need to pull your head outta your own ass, son.
>>
>>17856212
Sounds like you want attention. Either get real help or dont. You're not going to have some prolific chat with a stranger who changes your view on life itself. That shit only happens in movies. Get real help.
>>
>>17857362
>>17857438
I'm not in anyway justifying OPs situation. I disagree with how you're responding to it. You aren't being helpful and kind, which is what OP needs. A caring ear. You're just being insulting and hurtful which only causes people who are mentally ill to suffer more.

People experience negative emotions here and there. Even people who lead otherwise successful lives. Telling someone "just deal with it" only makes them feel more helpless and broken.

Yes OP should seek professional help. Being able to express your emotions and not bottle them up around your peers is also a good thing that aids in the healing process. Surely it's not the end all be all cure, but it's an aid, and you're willingly trying to cut off aid to someone who is calling for help, and I don't even understand why. Why kick someone when they're already on the ground?
>>
>>17857486
>why kick someone when they're already on the ground

Well duh
To have them get back up and git ready to fight. Which is what suicidies almost never do.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.