[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fell for the "live for urself and just b itself"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>fell for the "live for urself and just b itself" meme
>go to the gym in the morning
>work
>play a sport after work
>go out to shows on the weekends
>do meet ups, happy hours
>tinder to get laid

How do I make realty and life not boring? It's just an endless cycle of "working on yourself", sex and oneitises, consuming media, all while sitting at a desk for the bulk of your day.

The same shit and on and on and on.

What am I supposed to live for? This reality is boring as fuck and I want to kill mysef to try something different
>>
You sound like you need to let EXTREME SPORTS into your life.
>>
>>17856108
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyhrgWO5Uic
>>
Well, what would give your life meaning?
A family? Start one.
A religion or ideology? Find one.
Doing something creative? Then do it.
>>
>>17856125
more money
>>
Life has no meaning but the one you give to it
>>
>>17856107
hobbies, man
you need some
>>
>>17856128
So obtain skills to earn more money.
>>
>>17856128
>>17856151
Wasn't OP (me).

>>17856132
>>17856125

Why do all this shit to distract myself from death? I'm skeptical of religion especially abrahamic ones. Family? To marry someone who views me as a safe "husband" while she sucks off a tatted chad within an hour of meeting him?

I have hobbies. Things I'm supposed to "enjoy" but I'm the bigger perspective of life I just don't see what's worth mental energy. Only people I have to live for are my parents and they've got like 10 years left in them what happens after they die?
>>
>>17856155
The Peace Corps sounds right for you. Look into it.
>>
Dude you either live or die, those are the only two choices. If you think you tried everything, just end it, but since you're posting here it's obviously not what you want.

Go seek a psicologist, your view on family and marriage alone show you need it. And it's not an offense, you really seem like you need to.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.