[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a question for femanons: Ok so basically when you break

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20160513_130150.jpg (36KB, 382x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160513_130150.jpg
36KB, 382x306px
I have a question for femanons:

Ok so basically when you break up with your boyfriend who you loved very much, what does it mean that you keep reaching out to him, seem desperate to establish a friendship (and you say you ONLY want that), at everytime available you rush to hang out with him but also at the same time you turn fucking cold out of nowhere. Did you really move on? Are you still conflicted of wether you want him back or you're just simply being a manipulative bitch?
>>
It means can't move on and she hates herself for it. It's usually not possible to break up with someone and remain friends, so just tell her that and ignore her.
>>
>>17856003
Sounds like a really manipulative mean girl, I personally wouldn't bother inconveniencing my life for someone like that.
>>
File: 257472.png (11KB, 259x224px) Image search: [Google]
257472.png
11KB, 259x224px
>>17856003
i was in a similar situation until one month ago. my ex bf who i loved very much left me but we remained friends, mostly because i wasn't able to move on and i was stupidly hoping we could get back together. now that i'm realizing how awful he was towards me i'm trying to talk to him less and less.
tl;dr she's not sure about her feeling yet but she may be starting to move on, if you want to make a move the time is now. this is just my advice tho, i cant value your situation 100% correctly
>>
>>17856024
I know but for some fucking unexplainable reason I love her like I haven't loved anyone else in the past

>>17856028
She 'tried' to move on as soon as we broke up, she opened tinder and shit, my friends ran into her. She started saying how her life was amazing without me and started spreading lies about our relationship when in reality it was the other way around. I'm not glorifying myself here but I was a pretty damn good boyfriend and she wasn't empathetic with me that's why we fought a lot and ended breaking up. The thing is that she keeps reaching out to me and suggests we spend time together as friends. Hell the bitch even said that in one year perhaps we'll be fine. I'm so fucking annoyed with this situation where we clearly love each other but she's being a bitch about it
>>
File: 4657.png (12KB, 259x224px) Image search: [Google]
4657.png
12KB, 259x224px
>>17856037
>She started saying how her life was amazing without me and started spreading lies
>she wasn't empathetic with me that's why we fought a lot
i understand you can't choose who you love but you realize she's not good for you right?
> in one year perhaps we'll be fine
what does this even mean? i think she knows you love her and she's playing with you. tell her to stop fooling around and tell you what she really wants. god why are some people like this.
>>
>>17856040
I did. I told her to let me go. But after she cooled down from her anger she started reaching out and apologized for saying the stupid shit. I know she's bad for me but there's something about the way things ended (complete and pure retardation) and the fact that we were so deeply in love that just won't let me.attain peace.

I'm just going to do no contact and improve in every aspect of myself, maybe that'll piss her off, what do you think?
>>
>>17856003

Take this from a guy that was in the same spot, the girl being the one doing the dumping is hesitant she is making a mistake and that is all. Deep down she knows she wants this, but it's still hard letting go of someone you loved and spent so much time with.

Just make it easier for them to move on and block them completely out of your life. If they wanted to be with you they wouldn't have broken up in the first place, reading into anything that they do AFTER breaking up with you is pointless.
>>
>>17856048
We broke up over a fight though, it wasn't planned or we saw it coming. But you're right, I'm just going to be gone
>>
>>17856046

you might be deeply in love but you have to realise her feelings for you aren't the same. She wouldnt want to break up or "just be friends" or come back to each other in a year if she truly loved you...

My ex was like this too, after the break up she kept changing her mind about what she wanted, wanted to use me as a safety net but also wanted to be single. After a few weeks of her changing her mind over and over I just said fuck this and deleted her from all forms of contact, haven't spoken since.
>>
>>17856046
you should do just that. it's important that you show you can do fine without her and that her choices have consequences. if you want to give it a second chance get back with her, if she says she doesn't want to, then stop this drama and tell her you can't "just be friends" because you love her. so yeah, either get back together or ignore her and move on
>>
>>17856052

To you it may have just been a fight but for them it's obviously a lot more, maybe this fight was the last straw and put things into perspective, unless she's incredibly immature a break up is a decision that's made with plenty of thought, and the fact even after the fight she wants to remain friends shows you she is sticking to her guns.
>>
>>17856058
Oh boy I was trying to avoid this piece of information but yes, she is incredibly immature, like waaay to immature. She's really young and I'm considerably older. We somehow made it work (before you judge me I didn't know how old she was when I met her) and that gave me a sense that we were going in the right direction.

But thanks guys, I needed to hear this. This will allow me to move on and live my life. She's too immature and crazy for me to keep wasting my time
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.