[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>like girl >her best friend tells me she's "single

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>like girl
>her best friend tells me she's "single on paper" but in a "phase of definition" whatever tf that means
>friend tells me to wait a month to see if she's single for good or ends up in a relationship

Is that good advice, or is the moment to strike right now? If she's in an emotional chaos right now I can see the benefits of waiting but on the other hand why let that other guy have the initiative? Assuming there is a guy to begin with but that's what I'm guessing.
>>
...I mean, after all she might be hesitant because she has no alternative at the moment? My chance to shine, maybe?
Or if I'm fucked and delusional you can tell me :-/
>>
>>17855998

Lol steer clear of girls like this for anything other than a one night stand. Her friend basically told you she's slutting around so don't get your hopes up.
>>
>>17855998

>phase of definition

Can't take that to mean anything else than she's not currently interested in a relationship but instead wants to "find herself" and "experience things" aka ride the cock carousel and be free.
>>
>>17856044
Awww man. Well I'm not exactly sure that's true but I see how you'd think that. In fact she hardly ever goes out and is actually busy most of the time, so I guess that means there's a guy she's unsure about.
Fuck it, I'll ask her and just take the inevitable 'no'.
>>
>bumping on adv
>>
>>17856041
>>17856044

what? you guys really don't know girls, do you.

'single on paper' as in, isn't officially dating but 'in a phase of definition' as in, trying to define the relationship.

basically she IS seeing another guy right now, and they are in that place between 'hey lets hang out' and 'are we boyfriend and girlfriend?' that people find themselves in when they're just getting to know each other.

shes not slutting around, shes more or less interested in a particular guy but they haven't had 'the talk' yet.
>>
>>17855998
>she suggests you wait

This is girl bs talk. Shes talking around the message that she doesnt want you to be her friends bf, tell us more of the girl youre after
>>
>>17856203
her friend should of just said "she is seeing someone else" or "she isnt officially single, she doesent know where she is with a guy". its her friends own fault if op doesent know what the fuck is going on. her friend put it vaguely. maybe its because she doesent want to hurt op but op is either going to take it as she is slutting about or seeing someone else.
>>
>>17856228

OP actually DIDNT take it as her slutting around, other anons chimed in and said you can ONLY take it as her slutting around.

OPs thoughts were more in line with mine.

that being said, she was respecting the privacy of her friend, not wanting to just say 'shes seeing a guy' when there is a clear lack of definition.

she probably didn't enjoy being approached like this is middle school (no offense OP) and being questioned about her friend.
>>
>>17856232
>OP actually DIDNT take it as her slutting around, other anons chimed in

yeah, i know, im just saying he could of. it is probably what you and op think anyway. i understand her friend doesent exactly want to tell other people about her life.

i think op should just leave it alone for now. the stage the girl is at can be awkward.
>>
>>17856232
Gee thanks.

I don't know how to talk to women and I was scared she could have a bf already and Her best friend and I are friends, so I thought why not... guess I'm just a loser then.
>>
>>17856264

sorry OP, im not going to lie and say its totally normal and sexy for a guy to ask agirls friend if shes into him.

dont take it personally man, we all do stupid shit, now you know not to do that.

>>17856260

>it is probably what you and OP think anyway

its literally not, thats why we posted otherwise.
>>
>>17856664
>its literally not, thats why we posted otherwise.

how do you know? most girls dont go slutting about. girls typically have one sexual partner who they will fuck when they are horny.
>>
>>17856674

i never said anything that would disagree that.

just that its literally NOT what OP and i assumed
>>
File: images_0.jpg (9KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
images_0.jpg
9KB, 200x252px
>>17856203
>implying they haven't fucked already and she's begging the guy to stay with her after pumping her
>>
>>17855998

>trusting a woman's best friend

I know how that sounds, and I'm probably influenced by my own personal negative experiences/prejudice, but strike now. At least now you can feign innocence in the worst case scenario she actually is in a relationship, and in the best case something happens.

If you wait a month, anything could happen. Heck, the person who beats you to the chase might be entering the area you live right now for the first time.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.