[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw be me >qt u dont even know that well start talking to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Jellyfish.jpg (758KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Jellyfish.jpg
758KB, 1024x768px
tfw be me
>qt u dont even know that well start talking to you
>end up talking a lot meeting irl and stuff etc etc
>lots of affection
>lots of signs that she likes me but being the 0 confidence beta i think it s only bait
>she has a bf she never talks about and never sees

How do i understand if she s just talking to me and being affectionate just because she needs validation
Or because she wants to replace her bf?
>>
Yeah some hot girls will prey on beta guys for validation, in high school I knew this girl with a big butt befriended all of the fedora wearing weirdos. Are you really that bad looking though? Maybe it truly is just a confidence issue.
>>
>>17855977
nice dubz
No it s a confidence issue, i ve been told i m actually out of her league, her being a half filipina azn qt and i ve actually managed to avoid being a beta lord supreme when she s around.
But i still dont get why someone with a (4/10)bf would be so nice, attentionate affectionate and qt towards me. I m really starting to think it s because of pity
>>
>>17855958
>How do i understand if she s just talking to me and being affectionate just because she needs validation Or because she wants to replace her bf?

hard to say really. some girls just prefer having male friends, and they also happen to be affectionate people. my ex was, and still is friends with a beta guy that goes to pokemon card tournaments lol.

i honestly dont think its validation thing. If women want validation, they will normally stop speaking to a guy after a little while. maybe it was validation at first and she liked your company? i dont know. any advice i give is going to be pretty vague because i dont know this girl nor you. you could be an autistic 10/10 for all i know.
>>
>>17855985
>i ve been told i m actually out of her league

if you're out of her league, she probably is into you and is thinking about replacing her bf, or cheat.
>>
>>17855991
damn almost trips
But that s valid, rational, /adv/ u got there anon
Explaining all she has done for me would be rather long tho, so i ll keep the idea of her being a qt azn friend and me her beta pokemon card player
>>
>>17855993
tfw she wouldnt cheat
that s a slow board if i get trips she ll cheat inb4 998
>>
>>17855999
bretty happy, trips of truth
>>
>>17855999
trips of truth.

honestly, the best way to get her to cheat is by drinking with her. if she gets shit faced, she is more likely to do something.

on a side note, sometimes girls like guys that are into beta stuff. probably my ex would get with that pokemon guy if he made a move but he was too beta.
>>
>>17856012
My aim rly isnt to have her cheat on him, because i m an anonymage and that implies i d like a qtpie gf and not looking for a fucc
Also i f i could just take a girl for drinks and make her cheat i wouldnt be an anonymage

on a side note i can mascarade around normies and not look like a beta (at elast i hope so)
>>
>>17856026
>Also i f i could just take a girl for drinks and make her cheat i wouldnt be an anonymage

but you're friends with her, so you could just ask her to have hang out at your place or something. i understand if its some random girl. i didnt lose my virginity until 22, i was able to trick everyone into thinking i lose it at 18.
>>
>>17856029
We are close
but i just wanna know if it s for validation, pity, or real interest
>>
autobumpbbb
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.