[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got extensive knowledge about neuropsychopharmacology;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I've got extensive knowledge about neuropsychopharmacology; I know how to achieve complete remission in bipolar disorder and major depressive disorder, I know how to significantly ease symptoms of general anxiety disorder and schizophrenia with improvement far beyond traditional pharmacotherapy used in psychiatry.

I know how to pharmacologically make somebody more social, more talkative, less aggressive, increase libido, significantly ease the pain when somebody is broken hearted & detach one from the object of love, etc, everything by supplements and drugs used in psychiatry/neurology.

How do I monetize this?
>>
>>17855929
Ask uni faculty and contact big pharma. Also please share here.

In reality I have no idea. But am interested in this remedy since I'm in dire need, brotha.
>>
>>17855929
How did you develop this knowledge op?
>>
Patents
>>
>>17855929
I have mood swings and extreme anxiety. I get extremely paranoid very quickly and I also have a harsh lack of empathy. I feel like an alien. I tried seroquel but it didn't stop any of my homicidal or suicidal urges, it just made me not give a shit that they were wrong to have.

I feel like the FBI wants to get me.

I dont hear voices, but delusions are strong and so is my anger and depression.

Can you help me?
>>
>>17855929
On the off chance you're serious: it depends what side of things you actually want to work in (research or clinical).

For the former, put together a good resume and go look through job openings at pharmaceutical companies. Salaries are pretty good, more than satisfying for a decent white-collar job.

For the latter, you'll need a medical degree in most countries, no way around it unless you plan on practicing illegally. Which isn't a great idea financially, people willing to pay for unlicensed treatment are usually not able to pay very much.
>>
File: 73936283739372.jpg (20KB, 433x433px) Image search: [Google]
73936283739372.jpg
20KB, 433x433px
Hi /b/...
I have known how to cook for a couple of years now, but I have never cooked anything for anyone.
Recently I have been cooking for my roommate, it's not like I'm cooking for us coz I usually eat outside but she comes home later than me. We just cook whatever we have together and then she eats and I dont since I ate outside. Does that make me a cuck?
>pic related, my roommate.
>>
>>17855929
>smart enough to figure all that shit out
>can't into how to profit from it

It would seem that someone of your vast intelligence could surely figure out a way to turn this into a profit. You're like that dildo a few weeks ago who said he discovered an alternative energy source that would basically end our dependence on fossil fuels.
>>
chemist here
since you're clearly not at the PhD level, and you need to start a "pharma" company, start with blending your drug, stack w/e into useless but holistic herbs and market it as a natural health supplement.
applying for a patent in chemistry is at least $100k and it only limits you to the country where that patent was published. publishing a paper at any major university will automatically relinquish your ownership over the research.
The main goal should be to get a trial in mice through a biology/neurology research lab, but it's very political.
>>
Getting into big pharma is literally pointless for me. The answers, for example for bipolar and mdd are already there, the trials are ignored. There are several legit double blinded studies on this matter, but they are literally ignored for there is little science in psychiatry, it was replaced by business, and you have to be heavily biased/not informed to think otherwise.

I wouldn't ever be able to treat patients with these methods legally, despite them being much safer, with little to no side effects.

>>17856190
>clearly not phd level
hehe
>>
The easiest way to gain access to top equipment is probably through a university mabe apply for type of internship
>>
Consultation services. However, for something like this you would need a license.

You could make an underground ebook sharing your knowledge, but for anyone to be interested you would want to include how to do the good and bad. Throw in some 'tricks in the book'
>>
>>17855929
go to dragons den
>>
Is it possible to pharmaceutically induce specific emotions, like sadness, happiness, and aggression? Or pharmaceutically/chemically target certain behavioral traits?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.