[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there's another guy hitting on the girl im dating, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: viWK.jpg (104KB, 1215x717px) Image search: [Google]
viWK.jpg
104KB, 1215x717px
So there's another guy hitting on the girl im dating, what do I do? really never happened before.

Can i just beat him up real bad?
Like any suggestions are welcome I'm clueless
>>
>>17855901
Be a better guy than him for her.

>Can i just beat him up real bad?
If you want to look like a dumb brute with insecurity issues, sure. If she's into that, it might even work!
>>
>>17855903
Simpler said than done, the dude literally started studying all of her interests just to get to her.
>>
>>17855904
>the dude literally started studying all of her interests just to get to her

kek now that's dedication
How does your girl react?
if she doesn't shut that shit down then it's time to move on.
>>
>>17855901
Not your job to keep him away from her. It's her job to reject him. If she doesn't you should stop giving a shit aboit her
>>
>>17855918
well idk, they just keep talking about her itnerests all the time. she is kinda happy about that I guess since I was less experienced in leddit, tumblr maymays and yung lean.

she thinks he's been like that since forever.

forever a dedicated creep
>>
>>17855925
On top of it all he joined our university just for her, this is one desperate fucker.
>>
>>17855901

This part is completely up to your girlfriend, you getting involved just shows your insecurity and possessiveness.

If she allows this guy to hit on her and entertains the idea of someone else then that should be an automatic red flag.
>>
>>17855933
Yeah I've been thinking about that.
I think I'm just going to invite her over and end it.
>>
>>17855938

Depends whats going on here, your more recent posts suggest this is a long term friend of hers? If they knew each other before you and her did then it really depends on how she behaves towards him. If she only talks to him about similar interests and treats him like a friend then there shouldn't be any worry. But if he is suggestive, flirty etc and she doesn't shut him down then that's an issue.
>>
>>17855942
No, he met her while she was on a trip and then they DM'd. I've been watching him for anything suggestive lately.
>>
Show your dominance. Confront him. Ifnhe shows resistance, fight him irl.
>>
>>17855947
>he met her while she was on a trip and then they DM'd

kek
e
k

I have bad news about your gf
>>
>>17855947

And you know of his existence because she tells you? A lot of it depends man, but if you feel like something isn't right then I would firstly talk to your girlfriend about it, 9 times out of 10 your gut instinct is right. But if she is open about this other guy and just talks to him as a friend I would say that's pretty normal.
>>
>>17855956
I got to know him because he started in the same university, same class. Otherwise I haven't heard anything.
And yeah as bad as it would be for me gut instinct is usually always right..
>>
>>17855961

Okay so you know they DM because you snoop through her messages? Does she flirt with him that you can see? My ex used to talk to guys she knew from work/school but it was always just friendly banter that lasted a few minutes at a time. If she's having long flirty conversations then that's your queue to gtfo.
>>
>>17855974
She told me they DM after he joined our university.
1st day at the uni and the guy is talking with her like a long term friend, suspicious to me since I have no knowledge of him.
>>
>>17855978

Okay man well here's my advice, don't end your relationship until you're sure your girlfriend isn't acting appropriately, I know insecurity can get the better of us sometimes but you need to be 100% sure before you ruin a potentially good thing because of it. Whatever concerns you may have you can quietly bring up with her, see what she says about it, if you think the guy is too friendly for someone she hardly knows then just tell her that, her responses should give you an idea of what to do one way or another. A loving girlfriend would stop talking to the guy in a second if her partner had an issue with it.
>>
>>17855984
Thanks a lot, cleared up some things.
>>
>girl I'm dating

What does this mean exactly? A girl you have been hanging out with? Or a 100% certain girlfriend, that you call each other bf/gf?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.