[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people get so upset with the idea of someone having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1413253114463.png (13KB, 530x492px) Image search: [Google]
1413253114463.png
13KB, 530x492px
Why do people get so upset with the idea of someone having multiple partners?
>>
Frogposters get stitches.
>>
>>17855877
Because they were told they weren't any other partners? Because lies are never good in a relationship literally ever. Lies only lead to more lies and more issues. Lies end up in someone trying to fix a problem that doesn't exist while the real issue goes unattended.

A relationship with just 2 people is hard to balance out so each lover has equal share, equal power and influence. relationships like this are fucking hard.

Throwing more people in there just throws in even more fucking problems. Throws in even more compatibility issues. More insecurities, more jealousy, more arguments. If marriages have just as much chance to fail as succeed then these type of relationships have no chance at all to succeed.

The only people that get into these things are children or people that get off to manipulative, abusive, bullshit and games.

Young women often prefer these things because it's incredibly easy for them to get attention with sex. They love that attention.Who doesn't? But it's fleeting. Short lived and will do more damage in the long run.

Young men dread these relationships. It's a known fact women are superficial, that the average women finds the vast majority of men unattractive while it's the complete opposite for men. They find most women ARE attractive.

However, men age into maturity, power, money, and respect because they knew the only way they could get a woman's attention was bettering who they were as a person, to raise their worth if not in that top 20%. Women often realize far too late they spent their 20s focusing ONLY only chasing sex. Spending countless hours on their phones managing their multiple relationships, managing their lies, and covering them up. Why spend time learning an impressive skill to impress others when all you have to do is wear a pretty dress? Get attention, love, money, whatever.

so yeah. Women end up old, bitter, and alone or stuck with an abusive partner while men get to play that game another 20 years.
>>
>>17857138
Smart people spend their time increasing their own worth to themselves rather than trying to impress others.

Smart people realize that multiple partners will end in a destructive, life altering mess.

If you're thinking "But I can't do that. I'm too insecure. I'm afraid my one partner will leave me, that I'll get bored of them, or they will get bored of me."

If you're thinking that go to the top of this post and try again.
>>
File: 400pxLifeinvderprogrammer.jpg (59KB, 400x574px) Image search: [Google]
400pxLifeinvderprogrammer.jpg
59KB, 400x574px
>>17857138
What the fuck are you talking about? I asked a simple question and you started your hate rant about women.
>>
>>17857182
It's not a hate rant, it's observation.

Not all women are that way. Many are. To say that sexual attraction ISN'T an easy way to get attention, to feel love, would be ignorant as fuck. Again, there are many studies about this very thing showing that men find the vast majority of women attractive while women find only the top percent of men attractive. Studies also show that most "slut shaming" or "sexism" is women talking about other women.

Google it. Or keep acting confused why you don't know the answer to a simple question. Women have an easier time getting laid then men.

Also, way to ignore the other half of the post talking about the power struggle.

but this anon was right from the start >>17857097
>>
>>17855877

As in cheating, or as in polyamorous relationships?

Cheating deserves all the shaming it gets. And I had an idea that polyamor was some excuse for promiscuity, until I had a threesome with my gf and another girl that changed the minds of the three of us...
>>
>>17855877
girls with mult partners do it to choose from the pack. they interact with a group of guys and see which is the most date-worthy material. if they have the power and time to do it, why not? it saves time from having to talk to one at a time
>>
>>17857206
And why would I care about women?
>>
>>17855877
it think polygamous relationships are in terms of evolution superior to monogamistic relationships

i mean, what if the geniuses had like 50kids from 20different women

you get my point

i think it's also better in terms of a long lasting relationship
you see, kissing one person for 70 years might get boring; kissing every day a other from your harem is more entertaining

but
i think the monogamy was a better solution at the time it was introduced
you see, years ago people got like 30, max 40
and then they died
so they had much less time to spend with only 1 partner
also, the time was pretty rough back then, so i guess people wanted (and still want) a fullfiling relationship
one, in which you can share secrets, etc. and nobody else will ever hear it
a partner, who won't ever betray you

i know it sounds edgy and old-fashioned, but i'd prefer a monogamy for me where i really like the other person over a polygamy were i can't spend much time with each one individually
>>
>>17857377
that means that are other 19 geniuses that won't get any women.

>but there are other 19 stupid guys that shouldn't have kids.
but there are 19 fat ugly women you don't want to have kids with.
Also, I don't believe you think each one of a pool of 20 guys could have 50 kids from the same 20 women.

Also again, kings in asia would have 40, 80, 150 women. If you are a king, you probably have better genes right?
>>
>>17857408
oh, i forgot to mention following
because of all these war fought, the was a huge difference in numbers between man and women
like, a huge one
so polygamy would have been the solution
that change of course in recent years

yes, but would an idiot be able to sustain a huge family? smart people would
also, i think you don't mind ugly women if you have a harem of like 20 with sime decent ines in it

also, kings having better genes is not that wrong
all their ancestors had a fair amount of education and sport(fighting and hunting) and never feared the lack of food
it might not be compareable to nowadays, but compare it with the peasantry of back then
>>
>>17857444
sry for my english and the typos
>>
Why do some people get so upset when I tell them I don't want sluts like them and instead prefer a pure girl?
>>
>>17857496
Certain people don't like being held accountable for what they did years ago. They do not like that there is a criteria that can exclude them for ever being a candidate, so they will do everything in their power to destroy those that hold an ideal.
>>
>>17857511
>muh-soggy-knee!
>>
>>17857377
>so they had much less time to spend with only 1 partner
it doesnt have anything to do with that you fucking moron. do you literally think some fucking caveman or peasant was sooooo busy they could only be with one person? christ. the answer is if too many guys had too many women, there would be a lot guy with no women and they would literally start banding together and pillage shit
>>
>>17857496
>pure girl
they probably just think youre retarded for saying things that dont actually mean anything
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.