[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My current gf, who is very well off, very well connected in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
My current gf, who is very well off, very well connected in the city, whom I share all her friends, who doesn't share any of my friends, and whom I've regretfully gone into business with, is now telling me to choose sides between her and one of my childhood friends.

Last new years eve, I texted my friend a joke saying if she were single and I were single, we could hook up. I did this IN FRONT of my gf and SHOWED her the whole thing so she would "get the joke." Thinking back, it was a bad move.

For almost a year now, I have seen said friend only 1 time at my birthday party. She even brought her bf with her and he was laughing about it because even he had understood the joke. Of course I haven't told my gf everytime we've texted, but it's down to maybe once a month now.

I live with at my gf's place, we own a business together, despite the constant fighting, jealousy, problems, etc,etc, I still don't really want to lose her, but i'm tired of catering to her every demand.

I feel trapped in a pretty bad place and don't know what to do.

Suggestions?

>TL;DR: I texted the friend 1 year ago a joke saying that if she were single we could hook up IN FRONT of my current gf so she would see and understand the joke. She still thinks there's more to the story (which there isn't) and is making me choose between them both
>>
I gotta say, that joke sounds like it was in very poor taste and there is no context where it would seem appropriate. That said, who means more to you? Your childhood friend or your girlfriend?
From your description of how intertwined your lives are, I imagine leaving the girlfriend would destroy your current life and you're already pretty much not talking to the childhood friend. Part of me thinks you should just stick with the girlfriend and let go of the friend that you barely have now but I do think it's important to stay loyal to your friends. Unfortunately, you have a business together and that really changes everything.
>>
jokes are meant to be funny...im guessing youre white.
>>
>>17855839
can you enlightenment me as to what the joke is?
>>
>>17855852
>>17855855

It was the kind of "ha ha, wink wink, nudge nudge, obviously I'm joking, it would be weird and wrong and never gonna happen"

Again, looking back, bad move. I get it.
>>
>>17855857
ahh i get you now. Is your friend attractive? like between me and you would you fuck her if you were both single?
>>
>>17855839
Do you find your childhood friend sexually attractive?

Also, show this thread to your gf. You don't want to be a bad cuck.
>>
>>17855839
Stay with GF for the vagina
>>
>>17855864
She's not my first pic in line of girls I've missed a chance with. I maybe would've years ago when we partied together weekly, but we're more mature as friends now and being put into a room alone with her wouldn't end in us fucking.
>>
>>17855870
Well considering your friends bf got the joke. The problem is your GF my man, sounds like she has major trust problems. Have you tried talking to her about it?
>>
>>17855839
Holy shit cucks invading this thread. That sort of joke is something every guy is capable of making, later to regret it, surely though.

The problem isn't in the joke. Anyways, looks like your relationship is going in the gutter, so might as well end it sooner than later.

You're describing feeling increasingly entrapped by your relationship and girlfriend,

>tired of catering to her every demand
>I feel trapped in a pretty bad place and don't know what to do.

Sit down and tell her your feelings. If she's not having it, then end it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.