[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to pursue shy girl? I met this girl about a week or two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

How to pursue shy girl?

I met this girl about a week or two ago and we have been messaging back and forth casually and she sends me snapchats of her day to day activities, even as she's going into a bath or shower. Recently she sent me a snap of her room but had her legs in the photo, I messaged her playfully saying it was seductive and she apologised saying that's not how she meant it and didn't really go with the flow of it. Any other teasing or flirting I try she seems to only accept and not return, If I call her cute or compliment her she just says thank you with blush emoji's.

Don't know how to push things further with someone this shy. I had confirmation from a friend that when she met me she liked me, and she does initiate a lot of our message conversations and snapchats. The way she is makes me hesitant to just ask her out in case it scares her, not sure if I should just continue as we have been for a while longer until she warms up or just go for it and tell her I'm interested...
>>
Go for it. Be the first (if you're the first?) one to make her feel confident. Just make her feel that she's comfortable being with you and don't ever think if things going to be awkward or something. Seems that she really likes you and I think you shouldn't let it slip away.
>>
>>17855770

Yeah I want to do all of that just not sure how to go about it.. The mutual friend of mine told me she was a virgin (at 22). She is really cute and I want to ask her out, just not getting a lot of feedback from her or any go ahead signals really, so I don't want to scare her off if I ask her out after knowing her for a week.
>>
>>17855770
What do you mean by "being comfortable" with you?
>>
>>17855758
Just grab her by the pussy

In all seriousness sounds like she's just not interested.
>>
>>17855775
Shy type girls won't give any shit signals. You do your move. Ask her, simple as that. She's smart enough to understand what's going on with the two of you. She probably even waiting for you to ask her out. JUST DO IT BREWW!
>>
>>17855778
Like just be yourself. Don't make her feel you're weirding stuff.
>>
Are you sure you are not mistaking "not interested in you" with "shy"? Happens to lots of people with wishful thinking.
>>
>>17855788

Well it's this that I'm worried about, I met her at a party, didn't think anything of it, a mutual friend walks up and tells me she told him that she thought I was cute and interesting, so I made extra effort after that to talk to her during the party. She ends up messaging me the day after the party, asks for my snapchat, then snaps me every day and short chats here and there since then. It's been about 8 days since I first met her and nothing has really changed.
>>
>>17855795
i dont have experience with this type of thing but shy girls typically wont be the ones sending signals or acknowledging signals of yours. she's probably also worried about the same thing despite your signals. i'd say do what the first reply said or wait about a week before doing so if you feel as if youre rushing it
>>
>>17855795
>She ends up messaging me the day after the party
>asks for my snapchat, then snaps me every day

Trust me she definitely likes you obviously af. You feg ask her out already. Maybe start with a coffee and then going out (everyday) will start from there. There's nothing bad about a cup of coffee.
>>
>>17855810
This. She really likes you, it's clear as day. If she wasn't interested she wouldn't have wanted your snapchat or any of that shit, much less send you pictures of her room with her legs etc.

If you are unsure, remember that it's better to ask her out and fail than to shut your mouth and forever wonder what could have been.

Just do it.
>>
>>17855907
>>17855810

Cheers guys, it's funny how you doubt and rationalise everything to mean something else when you're in this situation. It's good having an outsiders perspective. My biggest worry was what these anons said >>17855788, >>17855781

And I didn't want to make things awkward by being rejected because she's cool to talk to as a friend even. But I'm just gonna go ahead and try because the majority agrees.
>>
>>17855786
Weirding stuff? You mean like making her behaviour look weird or what?
>>
>>17855931

I think he means to put no pressure on her and to just be relaxed and laid back and she will follow suit.
>>
>>17855914
If you don't want to put pressure on her by asking her out, just don't make a big deal out of it. A simple "wanna go grab coffee sometime?" or some shit can do wonders.

That way even if she says no, it's not the end of the world and you'd still get to talk to her and maybe try again later.
>>
>>17855914
Do >>17855952
If she really is shy you're going to have to be more outgoing while actually physically around her until she gets comfortable with you. She's probably worried about misinterpreting your interest over snap chat.
Or she just isn't interested, in which case you tried.
>>
>>17855952

Yeah we've been talking a lot about our dogs and getting them to meet up but I think we both know it's obviously for us to have some time together. Just haven't made a time and place for it yet as she works full time and has been busy moving in her spare time so I haven't even bothered asking yet.
>>
>>17855965
Maybe try setting a date on your side? I'm not sure how far apart you guys live, but if she's been hinting at it through the dogs discussion then hell - that's half the job done.

You essentially have a ticket to asking her out without fear of proper rejection through this as it's been put on the table by you both already. Once you guys meet up you'll be able to start piecing together whether or not she's interested.
>>
>>17855982

Yeah I'll have to do this. She works tomorrow and I joked saying she should just quit and come hang with me and the pups and she just said something like "hahah I wish", so I'll have to bring it up again when I know she's free.

The distance is somewhat of a factor and also she is only free weekends it seems, and I'm busy this entire weekend coming. So I guess it's a waiting game now haha.
>>
>>17855989
Good luck anon, I hope this works out for you.
>>
i am living vicariously through you anon please update with success
>>
>>17855775
>you found yourself a shy qt virgin girl
Im jealous anon :(
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.