[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Visiting an ex whose been voluntarily institutionalised after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1191.jpg (16KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1191.jpg
16KB, 284x177px
Visiting an ex whose been voluntarily institutionalised after some sort of mental breakdown tonight. I'm pretty nervous, I'm not entirely sure what to expect or how to conduct myself at all.
>>
Why on earth would you be putting yourself in that position?
>>
>>17855846

This. Read your post, OP, and heard, "I'm going to stick a nail into my eye tonight. Not really sure what to expect."

Expect to wish you hadn't agreed to do this, Anon. Why did you agree to do this, Anon?
>>
>>17855888
Is it really going to be that bad?
>>
>>17855846
>>17855888
must be nice to be an asshole
How about some compassion for other human beings, maybe even a human being OP has had an emotional bond with?

>>17855936
probably wont be easy, but life aint all puppies and roses.
>>
>>17855666

How long was the relationship? how long since the break up? Why are you doing this?

I would really think about if this is a good idea or not, depending on your circumstances.
>>
>>17855972

I'm not those guys but I can see where they're coming from, theres a difference between being compassionate and being manipulated and used. Depending on a lot of things that OP didn't disclose it could seem a bit strange that an ex contacts you out of nowhere because they had a mental breakdown, playing the sympathy card as an excuse to see you again.
>>
>>17855979
OP here: I intend to remain as stoic as possible. . I'll bring her flowers, talk to her for a bit, and then get the fuck out as soon as possible. She didn't explicitly invite me, but told me on the phone that she'd been thinking about me a lot during her breakdown. I have to be firm but also compassionate.
>>
>>17855981

Well without knowing any of the details that sounds like the right way to go, just don't allow yourself to be played and remember back to why you broke up in the first place.
>>
As a guy who had his share of mental breakdowns after relationships varying from a year long, to months long, it's a complete overreaction, and I'm glad I got out of it because none of my exes paid attentiont o me afterward. If they fed the beast, I'd probably still be an overly emotional guy who cries because that week long fling with the hottie that looked kind of like taylor swift didn't work out.
>>
>>17855981
this is a good approach

try to be helpful or something but don't get sucked back into her vortex unless you really want to

yes it's possible she will get much better after receiving treatment but then she may not want reminders of her past floating around or she may want to get back with you

idk
>>
this is the perfect situation for crazy make up sex
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.