[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to chill the fuck out and stop being such an emotional clingy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 6295372959.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
6295372959.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
How to chill the fuck out and stop being such an emotional clingy gf?

I feel like I'm such a clingy mess to my boyfriend, I'm always wanting to talk and I get upset if we're on skype and hes not talking to me. We play games together and watch shows, im not always an insane bitch. But when we dont talk or I try talking and he doesn't respond I feel like Im going insane.
>>
tfw no clingy gf
just find a bf that s not a c u n t
>>
>>17855616
I've done this once. Just relax. Distract yourself, don't think about the lack of messages etc.
>>
>>17855649
>>17855651
Im worried I'm being emotionally abusive by getting upset when Im not given attention and I want to stop it if I'm not at that point already.
Its like wordvomit and its like I cant keep how I feel to myself.
>>
>>17855664
Maybe set aside time when -you- don't go online. Then the onus is on you, and you're not paranoid about him not messaging you.
>>
>>17855664
youre not being abusive, unless you know something we dont. just a big fucking hassle. dont worry, im sure hes no picture of perfection either

the unfortunate thing is theres no solution to your problem here outside of trying very hard to stop being a fucker. honestly, most girls kind of demand some level of pampering, so youre not in the minority here. if you want to stop being like that, you literally have to just suck it up and stop. find something you like to do on your own to keep yourself occupied so you too understand how sometimes alone time can be nice. otherwise just keep doing what youre doing, it barely matters until you start accusing him of cheating or emotionally abusing you or whatever if he doesnt report in daily

chances are when hes not talking to you its because he doesnt have anything to say. men tend to talk specifically for the purpose of exchanging information, and much less for the sake of the act itself. hes probably not ignoring you for nefarious reasons, hes either not seeing it or he doesnt have any worthwhile response. try to bare that in mind when he doesnt get back to you, its probably not a deliberate snub
>>
>>17855745
>>17855682
Thanks guys, that helps
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.