[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it better to focus on my career or my gf? I have a one track

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (150KB, 800x1201px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 800x1201px
Is it better to focus on my career or my gf?

I have a one track mind and can only really complete one goal at a time, both would take a blow. Is it dumb to break up with her to focus on my goals, I have high aspirations.

I'm 21
>>
>>17855572
Obviously find a girlfriend that isn't high maintenance so you can focus on career while having someone on your side.

Otherwise .... if it's career based on some passion? Fuck everything else. If it's just some shit to earn shekels? Shit isn't worth it, focus on gf.
>>
>>17855575
>girlfriend that isn't high maintenance

Lol, well yea. Get somebody who is more understanding and mature enough to support you with everything. Growing old and building yourself with somebody is nice.
>>
>>17855575
It's a deep passion that I feel like I'll die if I don't see come to fruition

I've never had a girlfriend that doesn't require a decent amount of maintenance
They support me but having to take her out on dates every weekend and calling her every day for hours really cuts into my productivity
>>
>>17855735
>It's a deep passion that I feel like I'll die if I don't see come to fruition
Then you know the answer already.

Although it doesn't sound that hard to find the right girl, obviously there will be stuff like dates every weekend but calling her every day? That's needy as fuck from her, there are enough girls who don't need that much attention. Last time I had a call lasting hours was in the 7th grade, never had to deal with that shit afterwards and only get to see my gf every 4-5 days because we're both busy with more important shit usually.

Also there are always holidays, where it's okay to cut on productivity to recharge.
>>
>>17855757
True. I don't mind if my bf can't call me for the whole week, only if he let's me know first that he couldn't be able to talk before that week starts bcs communication like that is still important. Like respecting each other by letting each other know what's each other's plan.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.