[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet the girl of my life >literally the most perfect personification

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1480988985959.jpg (143KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1480988985959.jpg
143KB, 400x400px
>meet the girl of my life
>literally the most perfect personification of the mind and body of my fantasies
>start to get closer and more intimate with her
>she is very warm in a emotional level, often hugs me and kiss me in the cheeks in a friendly manner
>after some time, we are in a party discussing how much we like each other
>i try to kiss her
>she turns her head to the other way and asks if i'm drunk
>we are still cool after this and it turns out she had a boyfriend all this time, but never really talked about it
>now, i see that she never showed any real interest in me and it does not look like this will change

What I have to do? Should I still insist and have hope? If not, how to cope with the pain of the "one" sliding through your fingers?
>>
>>17854741

You made your move, she shut it down. It's over.

She didn't slide through your fingers, you didn't even date her.

Move on, keep an ear open for if she becomes single again ("great girls" rarely stay single for long), but otherwise just move the fuck on and forget it.
>>
>>17854741
Theres nothing else to "get" from her other than what you already experienced.
She may like you as a person but what shes really enjoying is the attention she is getting from you. And the fact she has a bf and is doing this is a huge red flag if she would emotionally cheat on him she'd do it to you also. It's best just to move on. You will get over her faster and if you stay friends you will feel like a cuck.
>>
1. Do not think you are lovable. If you thought she loved you, but mistook her kindness the wrong way, it does not mean you are hopeless.
2. She might not want to really /be/ with her boyfriend. But this is not your decision to make. You can get to know her better, and still want to peruse her, but don't ever think that you have a right to her. She may not know how to break it to her bf, or may not know how to deal with her own feelings.
3. Or she just might not be into you, but wants to be kind and doesn't want to make you feel like shit. Do not take this the wrong way if this is the case. She has a right to reject you, but tell you you have value.
>>
* are UN lovable
Sorry, typo
>>
>>17854772
>>17854780
>>17854784
Thanks for the responses guys, much appreciated

Right now i'm just feeling bad really, thinking about how the first real time i got in love with someone it turned out so bland, and I want to move on but she was so perfect that i'm afraid i will never even meet someone like her again, i'm just hopeless like that now.
>>
>>17854843
>>17854843
Its a shitty feeling think you've fooled yourself over having a shot with someone. Dont let it cloud your instincts and judgements. Just make sure you know your target is single or at least dtf before you make your move.

Finding someone to connect with may rely on changing you social circles. Good luck
>>
>>17854843

Uhhhh...

You weren't in love. It's called infatuation.

Have you spent much alone time with this girl? I mean.. like.. have you lived with her? You don't really know somebody until you live with them.

She isn't perfect. Nobody is. Welcome to reality.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.