[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm losing it completely and I know it. This is the second

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: depressionss.jpg (6KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
depressionss.jpg
6KB, 265x190px
I'm losing it completely and I know it. This is the second time this week I've taken LSD by myself and I couldn't believe how awful it was. I am taking other drugs too, like adderall and tons of weed. It's all because I would rather be fucked up than deal with reality. My life is awful. I don't know where to turn for emotional support. I am falling apart at the seems and I don't know which of my friends to go to. I tried my "best" friends and they just basically told me to get over it. The only other person I have is my best friend's girlfriend and I feel wrong going to her for support because it gets me attached to her too much.

What should I do guys? I know my life is falling apart big time now. I cant maintain happiness or even pretending it and everyone can see that I am no longer able to be in a good mood all the time anymore. I lost 10% of my weight in 1 month. The worst part is, it's all over the same issue; loneliness. The same thing that has haunted me since I was a child.

Help.
>>
I spend so much time alone guys. I spent the last two days basically talking to no one but two of my friends, and it wasn't even pleasant. I'm dying here. I really am.
>>
At work for example, I used to always be the happy guy. Making everyone laugh and bring up the mood; people loved me. Now I can't hardly even keep it together. I give away half my shifts. I go to the back and litterally punch and kick and break things regularly because I am just that much of a mess.
>>
as someone who smokes a ton of weed and occasionally dabbles in LSD, take a break my dude

you need to be sober and actually think about what it is that is bothering you

being fucked up is just a waste of your time

if you wanna do that go for it nobody's stopping you, but if you're young you might as well get it figured out and ironed out now, then go back to the weed and LSD.
>>
>>17854753
/thread
>>
Get off the drugs. I've been through the same shit. Problem is the drugs will still fuck with your thinking for months after you have been off them. You have other emotional problems that you need to get a grip on and doing drugs is not going to help your thinking. You probably don't have the option to go to a cozy rehab and kick your feet up for a couple months. I didn't. I had to do it all on my own. I'm not saying drugs are bad or your problem. When you have other problems they don't help that problem. You have to clear your mind before you have a solution. Note: with total withdraw it gets worse before it all gets better. Good luck Anon. If I believed in god i'd pray for you.
>>
>>17854753
>>17854753

I know exactly what's bothering me. It's the quality of my life. It's the fact I feel alienated by my friends. It's the fact I feel so fucking alone and without a true intimate relationship. It has been eating away at my life since I was a kid. I knew deep in my heart that if I hit 25 without getting an intimate relationship (more than sex, a real connection that was mutual), I'd be fucked. I'm fucked now. I know it. I've went from eager and full of hope to hopeless. It was gradual over this year, the change, but it has finally come. I'm at the breaking point. It's do or die now, and I know it.

This drug stuff all started happening this month. But it was 2 months ago I lost 10% of my wieght in 1 month. It was last month, before the drugs, that I started becoming unstable.
>>
>>17854734
I did the same thing desu.
First semester of college was one of the worst experiences of my life. I pretty much just did shrooms and LSD with the occasional weed and alcohol as well. Ended up failing 2 of my 4 classes and basically becoming even more depressed. I had nobody at this time, and honestly felt like complete shit. What I did was go to the gym and push out my frustration in exercise. I then made a deal.
I said that if I still feel like this when pushing myself and my body to the limit, I'll join the navy and do something where I can accomplish something whilst not being a depressive fuck. Maybe something a bit exciting. Still on the workout process to get me to SEAL material. (It's a stretch but I"m actually really improving).
I highly, highly recommend setting a goal like this. It's helped tremendously.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.