[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you cure yourself when you've lost the enjoyment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 4e3.jpg (8KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
4e3.jpg
8KB, 250x242px
How do you cure yourself when you've lost the enjoyment in everything

I can't play vidya for more than 20 minutes without getting bored

I get bored of any and all new hobbies I try

I don't like talking to people

Things I used to like I now have no time for, even though I have endless free time

What do I do
>>
>>17854312

>Things I used to like I now have no time for, even though I have endless free time

Get a job.
>>
Get a job and achieve currency you'll feel better
>>
>>17854312

first, let go of ego. you have convinced yourself that you are beyond our earth, that nothing could possibly entertain you. you vocalize it as being less than everyone else, but its a victim complex, its what makes you 'special' in your head. let go of it.

if you go into something hoping to hate it, you're going to hatei t.

that being said can you tell us what you tried out side of
>video games
>new hobbies

be specific.
>>
>>17854362

I tried learning an instrument, picked it up fast then plateued and dropped it

I tried reading a book but I manged one chapter

I even signed up for an archery class but didn't go and didn't even bother getting my money back because I just didn't want to leave my house that day
>>
>>17854368

okay so what you're saying is

>im bored of video games
>i made plans to try something new but never bothered to do it

you see the problem? how can you say everything bores you if you havent even tried it.

thats like saying you wont see arrival after hearing 'its about aliens' and that sentence bored you.
>>
>>17854312
welcome to adulthood

you are beginning to subconsciously realize that you need to get off your ass and be productive in order to get any sense of fulfillment out of your otherwise empty life, and this realization gets pushed aside in favor of relaxing or stress-free activities

you try to drown out this sense of foreboding with your tried and true hobbies, but that nagging feeling that you are missing something crucial constantly eats away at you, causing you even more stress

which in turn, you try to alleviate through your tried and true hobbies, and as a result they feel like they have become hollow and meaningless

"I don't like talking to people"
"I dislike or get bored of any new hobby I try"

you feel this way because of the above; there is no easy solution to your growing disinterest in everything aside from you growing a pair of fucking balls and (again) getting off your ass and doing something productive

become so busy that you cannot afford to think about anything but what lies ahead of you. you have too much free time
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.